JVC cd player with usb and remote. Like new $85 + shipping

Comes with everything as it would new. never opened the remote. has SD card slot and USB on the front panel. works 100%

P1010062.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010052.jpg

P1010053.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010050.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010031.jpg

has some smudges on it here.

Perform a full audio upgrade in just one step — install JVC's KD-S100 CD receiver, and you'll swear you just added new speakers and a sub, too. It features a one-of-a-kind Bongiovi Acoustics Digital Power Station™ sound processing system, which compensates for your vehicle's sonic shortcomings to improve audio performance dramatically — even if you still have your factory speakers.

Digital Power Station technology

Legendary sound engineer and music producer Tony Bongiovi developed the Digital Power Station with JVC. The goal — to provide studio-quality sound in any car. It's the product of the extensive research the engineers at Bongiovi Acoustics have performed on the acoustic properties of hundreds of vehicles.

Once activated, the processor optimizes power distribution, extends frequency response, and adds harmonics to maximize speaker performance without straining your system. The result? Big, natural, beautiful sound. With the Digital Power Station engaged, instrument separation becomes more apparent, the soundstage is elevated to an optimum level, and all frequencies are enhanced to give you a truly rich listening experience.

Virtual Subwoofer™

The Digital Power Station enables your speakers to produce maximum bass without distortion so you get the feeling of having a subwoofer, with no additional installation necessary.

Handles all your tunes

Play your MP3 and WMA files you've burned to disc, loaded on a USB flash drive, or copied to an SD™ card. You'll have tunes to spare for your next trip, and you'll see song info on the receiver's display. You'll also appreciate the motorized faceplate. With the touch of a button, it glides down to reveal the CD and SD card slots, then slides smoothly back into place.

Add satellite radio and iPod® control, too

The Bongiovi Digital Power Station applies its magic no matter what source you choose. Add the commercial-free music and endless entertainment of satellite radio, or control your iPod with an optional adapter. Three sets of preamp outputs let you add amps and subs to your system.

Note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Hands-on Research" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.

Get more info on this product

Details:

General features:

* CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (20 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)

* plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files)

* motorized, detachable face

* remote control

Audio features:

* Bongiovi-designed Digital Power Station sound processing system

* Virtual Subwoofer brings out maximum bass from your vehicle's existing speakers

Expandability:

* works with JVC satellite radio tuner, iPod adapter, CD changer

* inputs: front-panel USB input, SD card slot behind face plate

* outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, 2-volt sub)

Other info:

* compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)

* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

* warranty: 3 years

Edited by Stephen
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

stephen how did you like this? or did you even use it? i might want to get this from you sometime soon, see yourself coming through milton anytime soon?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

stephen how did you like this? or did you even use it? i might want to get this from you sometime soon, see yourself coming through milton anytime soon?

Its a nice unit im just use to using my kenwood. if you buy it local i will give you a 2gb thumb drive with some music on it. i dont know when im headed that way again.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

cool cool. they seem like a decent little unit, and all i need it for is tunes in the work truck, and i like the usb and sd card features. whats halfway between milton and there? navarre-ish?

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

Trade for an Alpine CDA-105?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

cool cool. they seem like a decent little unit, and all i need it for is tunes in the work truck, and i like the usb and sd card features. whats halfway between milton and there? navarre-ish?

yea navarre.

no thanks on the alpine. i already have another HU

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i may see about gettin up with you later this week and get it from you. its just gonna depend on what goes on this week work-wise

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters

i may see about gettin up with you later this week and get it from you. its just gonna depend on what goes on this week work-wise

sounds good, let me know

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER