Can you just take a picture of the actual voltmeter with the settings...Your video's would work if your camera was Clearer.....If you can snap a pic of the voltmeter I can help..I just can't see the picture and the settings in any of the photos you have givin me...I also will try to find a better picture on the net while you do this... Tis is you right here right>...

wed59_020.jpg

Here is your owners manual...Read!!!! It will tell you how to check Volts Dc....

http://rsk.imageg.net/graphics/uc/rsk/Supp...00811_PM_EN.pdf

Your Welcome... ;) Should be on Page 4 of that .Pdf file....

Correct, that is the same meter that I have. The problem is that it keeps popping fuses... It isnt that the AC/DC is wrong, once I put a new fuse in it works fine for like 5 seconds, then it pops again... Ill read that manual

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Yeah Just read your manual..If you do everything is says about checking DC current and hook your leads up right it should work...If it Doesn't then you know that your meter is fuzucked...

Well I dont have any fuses right now... I wish I did. So I just have to set it up to DC once, then it is good?

Thanks for the help btw.

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Yea...Just read in the manual about checking dc voltage...set it where it tells you and you are there..Pm me if you need more help when you get a fuse..I will help you through...

are you trying to check voltage or current? if current, then you need to hook it up differently to check that. remove the pos lead of the battery and connect the meter in series with it. set to highest scale dc current and meter away. voltage is obviously just connecting pos to pos and neg to neg.