motor tranny with LSD /// Victim is a 89 B-12 /// what is funny motor transplant and nitrous, realistic times high 12's to low 13's...

Would of not even bothered with something this slow before, but times change.... :rolleyes:

2cd7nsx.jpg

vd38zn.jpg

2sbnb6f.jpg

m7bdbb.jpg

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Wait... You plan on building the motor, but you're calling it a ricer? That makes no sense IMO.

And no, I know nothing of those motors

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

You guys are correct I should of titled it "ANTI RICER"... remember I'am in central america

Almost every car here has one of these things, loud ass muffler, chrome floor mats, 15' rims, or 60 stickers...lol....

So I'am doing the opposite, factory 89' light blue mettallic, quiet exhaust, no stickers, Widened stock steels, no hub caps. Swap in a 2.0 crank and rods, and spray should be around 280-300 hp...

This is the kind of stuff people race here. BMW with skyline motor, civic with motor swaps, subu's, evo or two...Should be able to hang decent,

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

I read a few threads about the SR16VE and the SR20, it looks as though alot of builders stay away from the SR16. It's a 1.6 liter usualy out of the pulsar (not saying yours was) and has 11:1 compression ratio. The SRDET's are worth building and or turboing but every thread I read about the SR16 said that turboing the 16 wouldnt be wise.

Yes it did come out of a pulsar,, 1.6 is small that is why I think I'am going to take it to 2.0.... I just always likes any motor that does over 100hp a liter, with no power adder... Turbo is out for this motor, because of the compression, and I'm just going to spray it a little...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts