car audio show of 1991

yep I'm guilty of wearing those shorts op shorts op shirts op sunglasses and the foam thingy that attached to the arms of the sunglasses I was 18 in 1991 had me a 72 plymouth duster lowered till it scraped on any little bump had an alpine cd player that cost me quite a few paychecks and still would skip to bass or bumps in the road two cerwin vega 12's and a zues amp that got hellishly hot and an alpine four chanel had alpine 6 by 9's with the tweeters removed and alpine coax in the doors one of the loudest cars on the cruise if I do say so my self lol!

:)

OP = Ocean Pacific for all the you that were not around back then :) and I use to wear them too.

I had a 1979 Old Cutlass Supreme back then

Blaupunkt boston head unit

2 power series Rockford fosgate 12's

Punch 150 on each 12

and an Alpine MRV-f400 for mids and highs

Edited by Hotdog

yeah thanks for clearing up the op after I posted I thought these youngsters arent going to know what op means you said you had a kid in 1991 you must be older than me or you got started early with the family B)

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1