How much longer should I wait?

Bought and paid for my subs from a company I won't mention on the 21st (11 days ago), been told they would ship the 23rd,26th,27th,28th then I asked on the 29th if they were shipped he said "I think so, will confirm in morning" so I message the next day to see if he confirmed and they werent...

One day I get

i custom built these for you they should be ready to ship either today or tomorrow.

two days later I get

waiting on the fax from the buildhouse, we were behind to to them being close for a week so they are shipping about 100 subwoofers for me this week.

One day you're custom building my subs, the next day they're still at the build house? Am I missing something here? Am I over reacting?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Don't wait any longer....I would fill a paypal dispute the longer you put it of....well you may just end up not getting anything and losing your money....and with CS like that if you have any problems in the future good luck getting things worked out.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Don't wait any longer....I would fill a paypal dispute the longer you put it of....well you may just end up not getting anything and losing your money....and with CS like that if you have any problems in the future good luck getting things worked out.

X2!!!!..if you wait longer they are gonna keep you like that on and off with more bullshit everyday till you dont get it at all..

I mean its a company, plenty of people have their subs and amps. I just don't see how im being singled out and being delayed like this.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

What company? Audioque? This information would be nice to know.

but then its gonna get into a argument and blah blah..i could see it already..lol..BUT it would be nice to know so other people wont get fucked.

One fucked customer can mean many more fucked customers. When a company does something good, and has a good product, you let others know and they get sales, if they steal someone's hard earned money, as a potential customer it my right to know before buying. Argument or not, I wanna know what company is trying to screw you over.

Right now, I'm having the same bullshit with the guys that repair maxxsonics equipment. Won't mention names (CIA ENGINEERING). Amp has been out for 4 months and still no parts? Give me a fuckin break!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!