Sundown Audio

what amp do you think is better????

swat281

don't get me wrong i have a memphis 16st 1000d and it does really good. but i would think the J/L audio would do better.

wait wait wait... this isnt about whats better, its about if you should replace your memphis with a jl? why spend $200 for an amp that does the same thing your amp does?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

one your full of shit they do rated power and a little, and yeaq thety are overpriced next to "internet brands" but they are in line with the other amps that are aimed at what the JL does.

and amp that does the same wattage and 4 2 or 1 is awesome imo and the fact that JL hasnt had to really change that amp in years is a testiment to what the amp can do.

id take the JL over the memphis all day long

ive seen 10 memphis amps die per every one JL unit so your memphis is more reliable argument is bogus also

well see thats funny i never said jl couldn't do what they say what i mean by overrated is everyone want to put fuckin jl on a pedistal and they are nothin all that special

and the other funny part ive seen more jl amps burn up than memphis sao it doesn't mean im full of shit asshole evryone has thjeir own experiences with them and i have had more bad than good and so does everyone else around here not necessarily bogus

wait wait wait... this isnt about whats better, its about if you should replace your memphis with a jl? why spend $200 for an amp that does the same thing your amp does?

u got a point there

keep your money...you arent going to see any spl gains with the amp or anything, unless you wanna rock JL gear...then go for it. nice price but is it worth it to you? sell the memphis amp if you buy this one, no harm done.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

well see thats funny i never said jl couldn't do what they say what i mean by overrated is everyone want to put fuckin jl on a pedistal and they are nothin all that special

and the other funny part ive seen more jl amps burn up than memphis sao it doesn't mean im full of shit asshole evryone has thjeir own experiences with them and i have had more bad than good and so does everyone else around here not necessarily bogus

Damn bro chill out, every time somebody BARELY pushes your buttons you go all full on ape shit...just chill out bro, this forum was created so people with our same passion/hobby can help each other out, not get into e-fights

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well thats why im asking whats better???

there is nothing wrong with your memphis. keep it. the jl wont help your system in any way. put the $200 into something that will make a difference or resell the jl and make some money off it.

like my dad always says "you cant fix what aint broke" so dont try.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

there is nothing wrong with your memphis. keep it. the jl wont help your system in any way. put the $200 into something that will make a difference or resell the jl and make some money off it.

like my dad always says "you cant fix what aint broke" so dont try.

well i was gona sell my memphis for the jL... but yea i might just keep it, i still need to run a bigger ga wire for my power i got a 6 ga scosche.. i need a 4 ga..

theres an idiot that buys good equipment everyday, any idiot can blow a great amp.

sense we went on the personal level to call me an asshole, you blatantly stated you dont know much about JL's lines now youve "seen" more of them blow then memphis amp. get your story straight if your going to give advice to a guy whos asking which ones better. youve personally seen more JLs blow or not?

theres hearsay all over the place in the audio community and its all worthless. its about as good as the peopel i see everyday whos buddys cars blow out windows....riiiight.

Damn bro chill out, every time somebody BARELY pushes your buttons you go all full on ape shit...just chill out bro, this forum was created so people with our same passion/hobby can help each other out, not get into e-fights

how am i goin ape shit man jus told me i was full of shit so i said he was an asshole . i figured i would better clarify my opinion for him. damn near everybody has to conflict with what i say in a very negative way it could of been different if he said somethin like i beg to differ. instead of straight sayin ur full of shit. or this is my opinion like i said earlier everybody has their own experiences so i would expect yall to respect that not directing to u in general but everytime i say say somethin some one has to be a fuckin dick about it so ne ways i done wit this