my first car.. 1996 cadillac deville (tints on)

i bought this about a month ago all types of shit was wrong with it. also dirty as hell dont have any before pictures whcih im sorry for.

it had rust that i needed to fix on the trunk lid,door, and fender. previous owner also had a shitty system didnt know wat he was doin spliced all the wires. but on to pictures build thread will start soon!

what it kinda looked like when i got it but with rust on the doors and trunk

untitledwerasdf.jpg

untitledw45.jpg

untitledwerw.jpg

eset.jpg

eq345.jpg

got some rims on

PA260007.jpg

PA260006.jpg

got dvd touch screen in

[PA260012.jpg

interior.

PA260010.jpg

will have more tomrow ill take some picutures of the engine and front.. anyone know wats the biggest size of rims i can get on this car? and 5% tint all around sometimes this weak :rolleyes::spiteful:

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Looks pretty good man, nice ride you got there... How many miles and what did u pay for it?? As long as u don't turn it into a donk that is a pretty sweet car.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

will have more tomrow ill take some picutures of the engine and front.. anyone know wats the biggest size of rims i can get on this car? and 5% tint all around sometimes this weak :rolleyes::spiteful:

What size are those rims? That car would look pretty badass lowered, windows tinted, and the right paint job.

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

What size are those rims? That car would look pretty badass lowered, windows tinted, and the right paint job.

they are 18s... i want to lower it but it already scrapes on the ramps for driveways so it would be hard! and i want to get it painted too dont know wat color. and no donks here forget that ruckus

edit:driveways not drives lol

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

any ideas on wat i should get in this thing? i want 1 18(BTL) or 2 15s(l5s)

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

2 15s!!!!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

any ideas on wat i should get in this thing? i want 1 18(BTL) or 2 15s(l5s)

Why 1 18? Plenty of room in the back for a wall with 2 18s. Wouldnt have to lower but the front then, ass would be scrubbing lol

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

Why 1 18? Plenty of room in the back for a wall with 2 18s. Wouldnt have to lower but the front then, ass would be scrubbing lol

a wall is not my steez ahah i like riding with crew females in the back of the caddy ahah

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

a wall is not my steez ahah i like riding with crew females in the back of the caddy ahah

I know what you talking abotu and shti them caddis have GREAT BACKSEATS if joo know what im talking about lol.but do you have a center console that folds down in the middle of your seats or no?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived