my first car.. 1996 cadillac deville (tints on)

LoL are you for real?

Have you ever even drove a caddy?

That 32valve northstar v8 aint no joke

My 93 sts with 2 18"inch subs walled on 20inch rims broke the tires loose in first gear, and chirped them shifting into 2nd gear with damn near 200k miles on the engine.

Newer mustangs are not really fast since they run like 16s in the quarter mile. Id put that stock engine caddy up against many stock engine mustangs any day of the week.

93 =D So It Had The 4.9?

That Bitch Was Fast, I Loved My 92 Deville With My 4.9l Hit 130mph in That Car With 150,000mile On It (Rebuilt Motor Though lil over 400hp =D) And Still Could Go Faster!!!

I use to burn through tires in 2 months lol, every time i stopped i took off with the tires smoking =D LoL!!! Cadis are not just grandparents cars lol!!!

Lookin good with the tint dawg!!! I wanted to get mine done soon but my grandma bought my alt for my birthday so im dropping all my 1/0g through it asap!!!

Then im getting a ported box for my prs till i get the new subs and amps! En i need a new starting battery en trying to put a hc2000 in the trunk!!!

But its getting done =D en thats all that matters! I been thinking about sitting it on 20"s =\ Just so when its bagged i can sit lower =D lol!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

2 good 12's should get pretty voilent in that car. notice i said good 12's not no kickers or any other junk like that. some lvl 4 xl's or aa mayhems. good luck with your build.

why would you say some 12s would slap? and not 2 15s?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

$200 On A Northstar? LoL Where You Getting Your Parts From Please LoL!!!

Yah never Drive These Things Under A 1/4 Tank!!!!!! the fuel pump burns out pretty fast on these!!!

mine was $375 Came Out To $530 From Cadillac!!! Its A 20 Gallon Tank So never go under 5 gallons!

And IDK if you said it but if its over 100k mile you are gonna want to put fuel injection cleaner in every time you refuel ITS WORTH THE $3!!!

En yes these cars can suck gas =(! But keeping up with little thing will help that!!!

4 15s =D LoL That What Imma Do!!!

I Want To Wall Mine But Moms Controls What I Do LoL!!!

Edit* Pretty Good Looking, These Cars Cost Alot To Maintain Though LoL!!!

LoL Put Some Gas In There LoL You Dont Want To See The Cost Of A Fuel Pump On One Of These LoL!!!

265hp lmfao!! Burnt A Coupe Base Model Stock Mustangs LoL Anything Real Would Have Killed The Cadi!!!

I Plan To Get Mine Tinted Next Week!!! What You Paying For The Flowmasters? En Let me Now How They Are Once You Get Em I Might Get Mine Done!

I Hate The Way My Mufflers Hang Out More Its Gonna Cause Problems Once Its Bagged!!!

En Im Getting A New Intake And Gotta Detail Under The Hood Get It Looking Pretty!!!

En yah lol hella good for " 16 year old with a job that i only work 3 times a week and live alone" LoL!!!

i Still Stay With Moms But i Have To Work For Everything In My Car!!! The ALT Will Be The First Thing I Didnt Pay For On It!!!

My First Car Was A 92 Deville =D I Loved That Car But I Cashed It =( So Now My Mom Strips It For Part For Her 92 LoL!!!

I Looked For About A Month For The Northstar LoL Only One I Could FInd Was On Ebay LoL Seems I Been Finding Alot On There!!!!

En This Give A Little More Room So Imma Try To Stuff A Little Battery Over There LoL!!!

The More The Better Sense Im Putting A Pretty Big System In Mine!!!

Yah Imma Get It As Clean As Possible! The Biggest Thing In My Car Is All The Loose Wire! But Heat Shrink And Loom Coming Soon =D LoL!!!

Yah will do, i'm going to buy a cheap heat shield en beef it up a little bit!!! Get cooler and more air the it =D!!!

En imma go see what a local muffler shop is gonna charge me to do my flowmasters and see what i can do about getting em up more so its not a problem when its bagged!!!

Prob, But i have race a good amount in my cadi en have burnt a good amount lost slot slso, but I kno everyone of them hasn't been a v6 =P! But it depends on the driver lol!

En if its running good these cars can put out!!!

93 =D So It Had The 4.9?

That Bitch Was Fast, I Loved My 92 Deville With My 4.9l Hit 130mph in That Car With 150,000mile On It (Rebuilt Motor Though lil over 400hp =D) And Still Could Go Faster!!!

I use to burn through tires in 2 months lol, every time i stopped i took off with the tires smoking =D LoL!!! Cadis are not just grandparents cars lol!!!

Lookin good with the tint dawg!!! I wanted to get mine done soon but my grandma bought my alt for my birthday so im dropping all my 1/0g through it asap!!!

Then im getting a ported box for my prs till i get the new subs and amps! En i need a new starting battery en trying to put a hc2000 in the trunk!!!

But its getting done =D en thats all that matters! I been thinking about sitting it on 20"s =\ Just so when its bagged i can sit lower =D lol!

Are exclamation points necessary after ever single sentence?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Are exclamation points necessary after ever single sentence?

Just Like Using Caps On Almost Every Word, No Lol! Just A Habit =P!

i Type Fast so I just Got Use To It! On My Site, Myspace Everything Its Like That!

Unless Im Typing Something Important En Im Going Slow Watching Everything I Type, I Always Do That!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived