November 2009 SOTM Nominees

Here is the right thread :)

oh cool. i wasnt going to nom myself this month. thanks.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

my build is done, one of the kind 18 LVL3 :D:D

click

got a link to the build?

a link to my system is in my sig but i dont think its up to par wit the other ppl on here

ied like to try for a sotm spot but i gotta update my build log tho wit a couple new vids n what knot n pics befor i rip it all out after the nov 15th show, i wanna see how loud this shit is befor i rip it out n my new box not be as loud lol

anyways if im not worth nominateing i vote lifted ranger cause i like doin good things wit cheap woofers

added!! :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

im not trying to be rude but im going to be straight up...i dont think you take any pride in what you do...it took a bunch of people to make fun of you to FINALLY do something about your RCAs....you ask advise...get the wrong wood and when we tell you, you get offended. your nominating yourself JUST BECAUSE theres free stuff...i guarantee you havent even looked at the other nominees to see what your running against...NICE COMPLETE INSTALLS. i remember a while back i was nominated with my 4 15s...i declined because i didnt have my box carpeted and i had a few minor things to fix up. now you throw a box together and instantly nominate yourself. FINISH YOUR BUILD and be honored when someone nominates you. now to people who nominate yourselves dont be discouraged by that. but i want this guy to really really earn his.

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

im not trying to be rude but im going to be straight up...i dont think you take any pride in what you do...it took a bunch of people to make fun of you to FINALLY do something about your RCAs....you ask advise...get the wrong wood and when we tell you, you get offended. your nominating yourself JUST BECAUSE theres free stuff...i guarantee you havent even looked at the other nominees to see what your running against...NICE COMPLETE INSTALLS. i remember a while back i was nominated with my 4 15s...i declined because i didnt have my box carpeted and i had a few minor things to fix up. now you throw a box together and instantly nominate yourself. FINISH YOUR BUILD and be honored when someone nominates you. now to people who nominate yourselves dont be discouraged by that. but i want this guy to really really earn his.

well, your right, i gotta do a little more work on my system. hopefully, it will be all done by next months ;)

and, i did look at other builds, especially took a close look at skittlesRgood build.

you get offended

i didnt get offended, i just got mad at myself

bump for more noms

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

i need batts and deadening and im ready to roll

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2