i created this topic for the peeps who dont think my truck is this loud pics soon

my truck is gauranteed to do 150 db i have yet to measure it in my chevy but i know its louder sounds like it has close to a 3 db gain. there was a major physical difference in how it sounded and felt

i measured it in a 95 pathfinder at 150 and yes it is accurate i had a wall in the pathfinder, thats when i measured it and it was not as loud, it was more or less for looks. then i put the box back down where the subs were facing up and it got louder but i did not get a chance to measure it that way. Now it is in my chevy z71 and it is way louder. i will prove it i dont bullshit about my readings and they are accurate. So dont feel dumb when i prove you wrong

Edited by Dave

Pic or it didnt happen, I will believe it when I see teh pics, and it better no be on an AC Mic with the K Factor jacked up, If you post pics I will apologize for doubting you.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

1 - Just because it's louder to your ears, doesn't mean it's going to hit a higher number

2 - There is still no proof on you hitting 150dB.

3 - Why make this topic if you don't have proof yet?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

ITS NOT THAT YOUR JUST HELLA ANNOYING U MADE 17 THREADS IN 6 MINUTES AND I KEEP GETTIN FOOLED AND CLICK EM

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Pic or it didnt happen, I will believe it when I see teh pics, and it better no be on an AC Mic with the K Factor jacked up, If you post pics I will apologize for doubting you.

alright man i get pics hopefully within a week my bosses meter is totally out of whack i need to find a good meter just be patient

Some member in florida give this guy some g@@DAM MIC TIME... Fuck it I will even pay for the time so this guy quits posting this shit... Hell you can even come to my shop and I'll put you on the TL.... I'am starting to get tired of seeing his name in every new post...lol...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's