I saw on msnbc that 76% of serial kilelrs live in the US! Its what is OUR country coming too. Iknow the other countries have their issues but we need to fix our problems. They have gotten worse then years past and will only get worse!!!

Yes because MSNBC is known for loving America :rolleyes:

What you heard, is a seriously fucking retarded percentage with no backing whatsoever. Our country has the police force that catches bad guys. Others either don't, or like Africa, nobody fucking cares to count the bodies. I'm sorry but this is a global occurrence, and one would have to be completely ignorant to think that the majority of serial killings happen in a country with 8% of the world population.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Yes because MSNBC is known for loving America :rolleyes:

What you heard, is a seriously fucking retarded percentage with no backing whatsoever. Our country has the police force that catches bad guys. Others either don't, or like Africa, nobody fucking cares to count the bodies. I'm sorry but this is a global occurrence, and one would have to be completely ignorant to think that the majority of serial killings happen in a country with 8% of the world population.

yeah 90% of people know that.

see what i did there? :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Oh shit, 90% of people know that, I thought it was way less judging there ratings...guess I was wrong. Defeat, admitted.

that's the drama son... nobody watches the news to hear about charity work and puppies and shit...

People watch the news to hear how the weather is gonna be and to see what kind of fucked up shit happened that day. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

The world is alot more fucked up now than what it was in the 1700's

in the 1700's you could marry a 12 yer old girl thats just wrong you could hang your wife if you suspected her of cheating but that law was abused by husbands wanting to get rid of there wives so they could get another one and we had slavery and you know there was killers running around the pathology behind it hasnt changed there has been killers and rapist for a very long time for as long as there has been man I suspect just our acces to media and news has improved so you see more stories

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Ok who the fuck cares about the 1700's, I was just saying guys, it makes me sick to see this on the news now, just how I was brought up I guess, it just doesn't make since why people would want to harm all these other people just for fun. I could give 2 shits about the 1700's and 1800's I don't need a freaking history class, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Ok who the fuck cares about the 1700's, I was just saying guys, it makes me sick to see this on the news now, just how I was brought up I guess, it just doesn't make since why people would want to harm all these other people just for fun. I could give 2 shits about the 1700's and 1800's I don't need a freaking history class, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

alright alright pull the stick out :P

Were just saying this is life... People are sick.

Why do we have so many people who rob steal and kill for the fuck of it?

Why do people turn into pedophiles?

Why do people feel the need to kill themselves?

These are all psychological problems that we don't understand(unless yall are psych major's.)

It makes alot of people sick. Honestly i hate the fact that i NEED to get my concealed handgun license because i fear for mine and my families safety. Ive had guns pulled on me About ten times since i started driving. Why?

Humanity is lost. Humans Fail.

This comment as well is misguided. The idea of a "curse" word or profanity is nothing new, but neither is the evolution of said words. Many words throughout history that were considered vulgar, we don't even think about today...It is the fate of all naughty talk...I will say that tv lately has sped up this process, but honestly, it's a fucking word dammit. Who the fuck cares? :rolleyes:

And in terms of tv showing us more violence, where were the protesters when there were public lynchings in America, beheadings in Europe, and torture in various African countries as well as Asian ones. Saw might be brutal, but I bet the same girls who were a little scared of those movies but still talk about it would strait vomit if they witnessed a beheading in person. It's all a lie, it's been here the whole time, we are just being told it is new.

not really, the way we talk to each other now was something you started a fight over back then. And have you noticed the number of kids back talking their parents. Back then you would get a fist to your face. Not to mention the respect for teachers in school.

I understand the grown ups had the sailors tongue, but not the younger kids so much.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

agreed...morals have gone down the drain.

even in the way people talk.

at least less people are smoking now adays :D

I wouldnt say that, at least not around here, the other day I seen what looked to be a 3rd or 4th grader walking down the street smoking cigs with his friends. So instead of people starting in highschool smoking cigs and pot, its moved down a few grades to where this crap is happening in middle school.

I mean Im not gonna bash on the people that smoke cigs/pot, but that crap is messed up when 10 year olds are doing it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

according to MANY studies...not just one....a lot less people (including younger ones) are smoking (percentage wise). yes i understand the population is growing too lol.

maybe its the fact that there is more advertising against it now, or the fact that prices have sky rocketed....I dont know how people in Canada or New York can still afford to live when smoking.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D