Man what the fuck is up with people today? I just don't understand these people. First they find the 3 college girls in a pond, Then the girl going to a concert from Virginia Tech is missing, and now this idiot that there finding bodies left and right in his back yard. I just don't understand what this world is coming to. How do people live with what they are doing. Yes I do believe in God and I go to church when I can, not to stir up anything, but does anyone have morals anymore. It just disgusts me how the world is now.

Edited by alphasig293

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Man what the fuck is up with people today? I just don't understand these people. First they find the 3 college girls in a pond, Then the girl going to a concert from Virginia Tech is missing, and now this idiot that there finding bodies left and right in his back yard. I just don't understand what this world is coming to. How do people live with what they are doing. Yes I do believe in God and I go to church when I can, not to stir up anything, but does anyone have morals anymore. It just disgusts me how the world is now.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.......................................................nahh I'm just playing, but yeah I live in VA too and I've seen each of these stories on the news too expect the 3 college girls in a pond...(I don't watch THAT much news, usually just weather then I change channel). Also I know you heard about that rapper that killed his gf, her mom, a priest and somebody else, and he lived with the bodies for a few days in the house....but you gotta remember, there will always be some f*cked up people in this world, can't have good without bad...hate seeing it happen, but it's kind of just how life goes, but I do feel ya about it, cuz this is more shit that has happened in VA all together at once than ever I think...it's getting outrageous..

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

The world is alot more fucked up now than what it was in the 1700's

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

agreed...morals have gone down the drain.

even in the way people talk.

at least less people are smoking now adays :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

This is nothing new at all....we have less of it now than there was in the past as a matter of fact. Superior police work and reporting is the only reason it seems like it's going on more. But those two entities have actually brought down the numbers of most crimes. Mass murder has always happened, but wasn't looked at as harshly in the past. White males in America weren't even frowned upon for killing a number of black men, and even murdering ones wife was acceptable in my places when infidelity was involved. If not, beating her to a pulp was just fine anyway. Rape has gone on FOREVER, there is always someone desperate for that shit. There are a number of serial killers that we know about from the past, and a ton more we don't know about because we simply didn't have the investigative skills to detect and find them. Ever hear of Amelia “The Baby Farmer” Dyer? She is estimated to of killed over 50 babies, in the 1800s.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

agreed...morals have gone down the drain.

even in the way people talk.

at least less people are smoking now adays :D

This comment as well is misguided. The idea of a "curse" word or profanity is nothing new, but neither is the evolution of said words. Many words throughout history that were considered vulgar, we don't even think about today...It is the fate of all naughty talk...I will say that tv lately has sped up this process, but honestly, it's a fucking word dammit. Who the fuck cares? :rolleyes:

And in terms of tv showing us more violence, where were the protesters when there were public lynchings in America, beheadings in Europe, and torture in various African countries as well as Asian ones. Saw might be brutal, but I bet the same girls who were a little scared of those movies but still talk about it would strait vomit if they witnessed a beheading in person. It's all a lie, it's been here the whole time, we are just being told it is new.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

The world is alot more fucked up now than what it was in the 1700's

really??

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_...rs/1_index.html

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I saw on msnbc that 76% of serial kilelrs live in the US! Its what is OUR country coming too. Iknow the other countries have their issues but we need to fix our problems. They have gotten worse then years past and will only get worse!!!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350