Check Out What I Got My Hands On

its manny fresh's ferrari F430 hardtop. i just done a dry type detail on it. nothing major but i had to snap a pic since i had my camera on me. i got some lovebugs off and dusted the whole car down for my buddies at the audio shop

hes supposed to bring the white lambo gallardo spider back next week

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

Where is the damn drool smiley?!!!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I would have made love to it before cleaning it :wub:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

that car right there is roughly $230K they had some guy in today that looked at the rear bumper underside below the exhaust tips and was like man they have orange peal on this car, for 200K i wouldnt have that.

what a tool

lovecock.gif

You do?! :blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

that car right there is roughly $230K they had some guy in today that looked at the rear bumper underside below the exhaust tips and was like man they have orange peal on this car, for 200K i wouldnt have that.

what a tool

orange peal?

man that car is SICK!! you must love your job? lol..

if you dont mind me asking... what IS your job?

06 SCION tC

i work at a bodyshop, do a lil bodywork and a lil painting when needed but my main thing is professional detailing. Im better than a huge detailing company with over 25ppl doing there cars and i got that from many ppl people. i got that info b/c when i was busy we sent a few ppl to a very reputable detailer and they come back complaining so i had to pull there weight

but right behind my shop is "Tunes Car Stereo" as heard in many older cash money songs. i hang out over there quite a bit during work, b/c i have a friend there and when the owner found out i detail cars he calls me over evey now and then to fix some cars on the show floor without rewashing them and crap. Manny Fresh always seems to have something nice there

i usually do a free job for them and leave all the shop bought supplies there and when i need something i get it free and a real nice discount.

like the otherday i brought the owner some crap to clean these expensive leather seats, hes like what you need. i walked away with about 14ft of 4guage wire, he said letme know what else you need(thats all I asked for) and that went to the big 3 on my isuzu