Thought about pan handling? I see these people all over the city here and they must be making some cash cause they're the same people all the time. You'd think that they'd eventually go look for a job, but no they keep on asking for your moneyz.

Then what trips me out is when they get a new sign to hold up or are sitting there eating a sandwhich while they're asking for money. My favorite one was a guy sleeping and had a sign proped up beside him with a sob story on it so you would give him your cash.

I really hate this cause you don't know who's legit and who's a scammer. It makes me not want to give any of them shit. Hell it makes me want to quit my job and go stand on the corner and nap with a sign for people to give me money.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

whenever i go down to nyc and cross the boarder u always see people with 300 dollar shox but they cant afford food I LOVE IT..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I really hate this cause you don't know who's legit and who's a scammer. It makes me not want to give any of them shit. Hell it makes me want to quit my job and go stand on the corner and nap with a sign for people to give me money.

Reminds me of that episode of King of the Hill when Bobby starts panhandling with some rich kids in front of stores.

there was a show way back about a pan handler that made over 50 grand a year doing it

thats all he did for money

i'd do that job. no taxes, haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

They ran a big story here locally in MPLS about telling people not to give to them because 95% of them are scammers...they even interviewed one of them who was actually a very legit business man making 100K plus a year, but he did it becuase he was making an extra 500-1,200 a week that didn't get taxed from standing out there!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

window washer that makes $250 000 a year Link

that looks fake for some reason lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ill be moving to nyc now then lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I have a very big heart. Unfortunately if the person is cool or his sob story is believable i give what i got.

At the same time it always bugged the shit out of me how a person can ask if you have MORE... That shit pisses me off.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg