buddlydudly8989 Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 so how do you guys know that they are from iowa?? i guess i have not watch all there vids.
HaMSaMMiCH Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 "3:50" "Get it done the right way" ZOH MY GOD, HOLY FUCKING PORT AREA BATMAN! CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
BulletInjection Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 should we all call them? lol they said at the end that we can't do what they do so I guess we need them to build our systems??!?!?!?? My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
knowledge Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 lol! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
wildbeast15 Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 clinton iowa atleast thats what the plate says The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
treossi Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 i think that bimmer needs more power and a ported box Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Nirvalica Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 I thought you all would be a little more resourceful then this. Check the second vid, he does a closeup of his shipping address.... Savannah Remrey (phone number - 563- 209 -5373) 1721 Crestline Dr. Clinton IA 52732 I feel like a creep now... Edit: You can even check his tracking number to see that they were delivered to his front door on 7/14/09 at 3:16pm and it was shipped/billed on 7/1/09 My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
steven Posted November 6, 2009 Author Report Posted November 6, 2009 Okay holy shit I posted this cuz these guys bag on almost everyone I just logged back on and it seems as though everyone on this thread is thinking the same thing as me. I honestly take offense that they post "you cant do what 187 car audio does so give up" Thats the most cyber thug bullshit Ive seen.
steven Posted November 6, 2009 Author Report Posted November 6, 2009 How did i know kickers would be in there.... think i found their myspace pic.... This is the best damn response ever. Keep it comin twistedchild I almost died cracking up. By the way that box with the btls is 24 CUBES!!!!!! He is braggin bout his build on another site.
imfrom210texas Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 Okay holy shit I posted this cuz these guys bag on almost everyone I just logged back on and it seems as though everyone on this thread is thinking the same thing as me. I honestly take offense that they post "you cant do what 187 car audio does so give up" Thats the most cyber thug bullshit Ive seen. don't let it bother yo mann If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.