Cr@sh's 03 civic build - Finally!

dam man im really liking the doors. i might have to look into some 8's for my door.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

nice setup. how do you like dealing with patrick @ RU? he has built 6 15's for me and is a real cool guy to deal with. u gonna build a shell for that amp or what.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

nice setup. how do you like dealing with patrick @ RU? he has built 6 15's for me and is a real cool guy to deal with. u gonna build a shell for that amp or what.

Umm, well There was one issue with the amp that he didn't state when selling it. It was refurbed and so he lied about that when he put them up. Now I know brand new they were almost 2000.oo and even now there's one on there completed from some other guy who wants 1100.oo so I have a working D7402 so Im not complaining to much but also after I bought mine for 200 they lowered the price to 160.oo so I know I'm being a little complaintive but anyway, he's ok I guess. Thanks for the comment.

"I'ma gonna eat yo speaka, NOM NOM'S."

Or the ever so popular...

"I'MA FIRIN' MUH LAZAAARRRR BLAAAHHHH!!!!"

LMAO

OR

FOCKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU

j/k

looks good bro...keep itup

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived