That'd be plenty of cone area. Probably wouldn't get too loud, but it'd be great for cars with no room for a standard sub.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wait. Who am I kidding? There's ALWAYS more room for subs!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wait. Who am I kidding? There's ALWAYS more room for subs!

lol was just thinking about even that guy in the smart car fit subs in his hatch... YA GO CANADA!!! very interesting idea, defiantly not something i would get , but something i would like to see or hear

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

they make a thing that u stick to a flat surface n its like some sort of diphram type deal and resonates threw the object n puts out sound that way, but it was only for midrange n higher freq's tho

but how the hell will this work? i mean the back glass has to stay in place but how can it move to create bass output without breaking the seal?

its a cool idea tho, and what if someone played basstronics - bass i love u n broke the back glass with it? will it be covered in some type of warenty?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

they make a thing that u stick to a flat surface n its like some sort of diphram type deal and resonates threw the object n puts out sound that way, but it was only for midrange n higher freq's tho

but how the hell will this work? i mean the back glass has to stay in place but how can it move to create bass output without breaking the seal?

its a cool idea tho, and what if someone played basstronics - bass i love u n broke the back glass with it? will it be covered in some type of warenty?

Glass is somewhat flexible if you push hard enough and fast enough. However, most glass won't move far enough for the eye to see it bending. It depends on the type of glass.

and I doubt it'd break the window. That thing looks like it would have trouble taking the power from any aftermarket deck. Much less a dedicated amp of any kind. It looks like it will only take what little power the factory deck can put out.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

hi will this window take 3k rms daily? also how much xmax?

lol!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.