why i dislike people that hate Barack Obama

I had way to much to post, but after "quoting" all the responses, I gave up, i would be here forever

I was for Obama, now I'am not, I do hope he gets his head out of his ass, and start thinking straight, in the eyes of the -AVERAGE american, not an upper class college scholar

I would rather have Bush do a 3rd term at this point

thank you ahahaha

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're not in the income bracket that he's targeting. That being the case, I don't see why you care.

At the moment I am in the income bracket he's targeting.

I used to work 60-80 hour weeks and my wife worked 40. Now we have a kid and one on the way, I've lost both jobs and my wife stays home. We are both "unemployed", but I don't plan on staying in the lower income bracket. I wasn't before, and I know with hard work we will overcome our recent problems. When we break into the higher income bracket in a few years I sure don't want to lose more than I'm making now to taxes.

The business owners create jobs for the average American, so we should be catering to them to a degree. I am not rich by any standards and I recognize this.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I have my political opinions, but I'm not going to share, because they are MY opinions and I don't want to push them on anyone else. I think people should come up with their own opinions, not go with the other person does. Monkey see monkey do does not belong in politics. That being said, I will share my opinion on the title of this thread. People with the attitude of liking or not liking someone based on who they like or don't like is complete bullshit and is one of they main problems out there. Its things like that that start religious wars. You believe in that god not my god so I'm going to kill you.

Come on, get your head out of your ass. If I don't like someone, too bad, get over it. If you don't like someone, I couldn't care less.

Grow up and get a life. Worry about the real issues, not about who likes who.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I know im gunna step on alot of toes when posting especially being that im under 50 posts still but im gunna voice my opinon.

To the Bush comments, we were attacked on sep 11th everyone in the nation who wasn't a terrorist or a pussy said go to war. We went to war on terrorism and after a while just like in every war people lost focus and said just take the troops out well what good would that have done us we would have just been bombed again.

As far as Obama goes, i have no problem with the man himself infact he has a good sense of humor. but i don't agree with what he has done in office. he has spent billions of dollars of money when in the begining he said that he wanted to decrease the nations debt. i do agree with helping gm and chrysler but the banks i don't especially after the ceo's took so much money in bonus's (Spelling?). and with this whole health care thing he was im not sure if he still is but was going to make it mandatory for everybody to have health care, i personally don't believe in taking money which i don't need like welfare and such but right now im making $100per week barely able to pay my house payment and insurances let alone my other bills and to make it mandatory for me to have health insurance would make me go under. that is why i don't "like" Obama.

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

Barack Obama Is a Complete MORON!

Havent you Noticed That Most of the Morons That voted are Revoting Republican...

And he Hasnt done Shit but Help the People On the Dole out...

His only Interest's Are to help People with there Hand out... Free Healthcare Help people On welfare help The poor Help the Needy... Make Peace with Country's We dont need peace with...

He is a COMPLETE IDIOT!!

He will run Our country into the Dirt FULLY!

Listen To the Smart People Who voted for him..?

ALL ON THE DOLE, WITH THERE HAND OUT FOR FREE SHIT!

AND WHATS HE DOING...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v5Kjmc8FI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTV4xZR4vTo

I guess You just Need to learn the Expression " WORK HARDER MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU"

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

F him take from the hard working and give to the lazy worthless fucks thats his way

x2, I hate the people that would rather live off of others/unemployment, I dont hate the people that are trying to find work living on unemployment, just the ones who would rather just sit on there ass with no plans to get a job.

And imagine this for a second guys.....

You are back in 01' you are the President, Terrorists just bombed the Twin Towers they came into your country and hurt your people, maybe even family and friends.

What do you do as President, are you just gonna let it go and go about your business, letting the Terrorists know that they can just get away with it?

Or are you gonna show em that there are consequences to fucking with your country?

I mean no matter who was the President at the time, what else would the President do, how else would you be able to make a statement that this crap wasnt gonna fly, I mean you could just go the the UN and tell the leaders of the country that bombed you, thats not cool. That just wouldnt get your point across, non the less the leaders of the countries in which terrorists reside cant really answer for an individual groups actions.

So what do we do, we send our soldiers over there to try and take down the organizations that have hurt and invaded not only our country but others as well.

Well thats it for my lil rant......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

im glad that there is others that agree with me and to add another point he just gave the lazy people collecting unemployment another reason to sit on there butts he extended unemployement benifits for another 6 weeks

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

im glad that there is others that agree with me and to add another point he just gave the lazy people collecting unemployment another reason to sit on there butts he extended unemployement benifits for another 6 weeks

Your telling me LOL, My POS lazy ass uncle has been on Unemployment for 2 years, I have now idea how but he is...... This specific point isnt about any president but just shows how F*cked up the Goverment is.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

x2, I hate the people that would rather live off of others/unemployment, I dont hate the people that are trying to find work living on unemployment, just the ones who would rather just sit on there ass with no plans to get a job.

And imagine this for a second guys.....

You are back in 01' you are the President, Terrorists just bombed the Twin Towers they came into your country and hurt your people, maybe even family and friends.

What do you do as President, are you just gonna let it go and go about your business, letting the Terrorists know that they can just get away with it?

Or are you gonna show em that there are consequences to fucking with your country?

I mean no matter who was the President at the time, what else would the President do, how else would you be able to make a statement that this crap wasnt gonna fly, I mean you could just go the the UN and tell the leaders of the country that bombed you, thats not cool. That just wouldnt get your point across, non the less the leaders of the countries in which terrorists reside cant really answer for an individual groups actions.

So what do we do, we send our soldiers over there to try and take down the organizations that have hurt and invaded not only our country but others as well.

Well thats it for my lil rant......

Our Great President Would have Written them a Swift Letter stating he Doesnt Approve of this, Like he did to korea For testing there Nuclear missiles Towards the US...

Damn idiot!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived