why i dislike people that hate Barack Obama

imo an yes its MY opinion i like barack obama, from what ive seen hes a pretty smart man. i think people see hes actions an never think twice about it they just dont like wat hes doing now caus their not informed of wat it may do for our future. like lets say sending more troops over seas. the president aka commander in cheif is responisble for protecting our country. now that were in this fuck shit hole in middle east because of former president you think if we jus up an pulled out now there would be no repercussions? we just took a shit all over these people it would be idiotic to think they wouldnt attack us for what weve done to them. so now to try an look like the "good guys" we have to try to rebuild there society since we tore it down looking for "weapons of mass destruction". and where does the president get the money to help rebuild that country and keep us and our troops protected.....taxes yay!! but we dont want taxes. taxes are gay but its necessary to keep us protected. the presidents gotta do what he has to do to keep this country alive an right now were on the edge of either gettin attacked caus were pissing everyone off or an econmic depression. i think the presidents tryin to save us from both. but nobody ever gives him a chance to see why hes doing what he does they just see the prestidents makin some moves and no one likes it. thats the reason i dislike people that hate barrack obama they never really give him a chance...to do anything really. i made this thread to stick up for obama caus i like him an i know im one of a handful that do on this forum.

I hate politicians in general...when I was younger I couldn't wait to vote and use to follow politics and presidential elections....but anymore I realize the govt. is a corrupt idiot mess and unfortunately I doubt I will ever cast a vote.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Yes, I can see where your coming from. he does have to deal with what happened the last 8 years before him. BUT, I have not paid too much attn to Bush when he was president, and i havn't paid much attn too Obama. not cause i don't like them. personally i like Barack as a person, The fact he is kinda laid back more. and is not as preasured by the pres to do some stuff. But then, i don't tottaly agree with his views. mostly cause i'm a Republican. idk, but with me here in Nebraska, I dont' have or hear about the govt as much. So i don't really worry. I pay what taxes i have and dont complain, they pay for roads, national security, bla bla. u know. all that shit. But i don't really pay much att to what going on. IDk, just me.

oya, if this sound jumbled, i'm at work right now and have like 5 other things going on at the moment. So ya. I agree with wehre you coming from.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Now I didn't what all you guys said, Now coming from a military family and me being in the Air Force I dont like obama , He said lets save money take troops out of Iraq and now his new Take money from the wealthy and give to the poor by different taxing is thee stupidest thing I've ever heard. For one he dosnt have much experience because he was only in a political office once before he got presidency. But then he said he was going to pull us out of our economic problems and he is spending Billions of dollars for what? I can understand money for the war but other stuff that isnt needed theres no point to do that. Then he also said hes going to pull troops out of Iraq and Hes been saying that he wants to put 10,000 troops spread out through Iraq Afgan. and Kawait, Then with his lets give money from the rich to the poor is a crock of crap hes trying to robin hood with this. Now if he does this it affects people that work for their money and have good jobs sorry some people cant do that its a way of life they chose the job they have , I say this because it effects my family who works for their money thats why we are wealthy and im not tryin to brag im just saying because its the dumbest thing hes tryd to do. But thats my Input on this.

obama.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I heard something when i listened to the radio a week ago. It went something like this.

Congress used to be primarily men, men who served in world war II....these were the types of men that ran our country and looked out for our best interest. It really did work for a while. there is no arguing against that. Now that most of them are out of office....look at what we have? A pussified congress....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I heard something when i listened to the radio a week ago. It went something like this.

Congress used to be primarily men, men who served in world war II....these were the types of men that ran our country and looked out for our best interest. It really did work for a while. there is no arguing against that. Now that most of them are out of office....look at what we have? A pussified congress....

is it not the people who chose which person(s) will represent their state in the congress?

obama.jpg

president cant smoke a cigarette?

Archived