I actually have a request from anyone 150+++DBz

just currious, do u know how much is 50 pounds of packing penuts and how much that would cost. haha, its like 45 bucks at our store for 20 cub and not even close to maybe 20 pounds, maybe 10

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I tried packing peanuts before. It didnt really do anything impressive.

I think balloons would work best because they have there own air space, and would vibrate pretty good

Hell if someone does this, I will buy the balloons and have them shipped to your house.. lol

Also, maybe helium? a comparison between helium, and air balloons, since helium is so much lighter maybe a different effect?

Ive seen a demo car with a fog machine, and a loud demo system, it was cool, but no true hair trick, or fog trick status

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just currious, do u know how much is 50 pounds of packing penuts and how much that would cost. haha, its like 45 bucks at our store for 20 cub and not even close to maybe 20 pounds, maybe 10

Bills

yeah, I way underestimated the weight

we used to have big bags that were about 2ft wide by 6ft long, about that, 20lbs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

man fuk leafs lol, they would break up n what knot all in ur car n be a real bitch to get out, hell packing peanuts would be easyer to clean up than leafs

but ya ive tryed the fog machine deal but would the smoke affect the boxs tuneing or not?

but anyways this would be cool to watch

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif