Cone area vs cone size

dude your question is like asking what sub is better it all depends on the build but based on how you seem to have somewhat limited knowledge of car audio id do less big subs it will be easier on you to install and alot less complications something like 2-15's 2-18's or even 1-18

My question is not which sub is better its simple cone area vs. Sub size. I understand that the quality of the build is EXTREMELY important, however there are basic conepts that one must follow for HIGH SPL builds. One being cone area or sub size. I just wanted to know which one is more important in achieving higher SPL.

thanks for the shout mac! :)

i say we should WALL THAT BITCH!!! i guess if he doesnt want to do that, then just do 2 15s in the trunk lol

No problem Vo lol. We should do more than 2 15's though... at least 3 lmao!

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

I think he's saying that its more than just cone area vs sub size to put into comparison. Remember, the box, xmax, wattage, etc etc that makes it what it is. Not just one or the other. You can make 2 8's louder than 1 18...depending on what you do, what subs and some of the stuff listed above.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

My question is not which sub is better its simple cone area vs. Sub size. I understand that the quality of the build is EXTREMELY important, however there are basic conepts that one must follow for HIGH SPL builds. One being cone area or sub size. I just wanted to know which one is more important in achieving higher SPL.

No problem Vo lol. We should do more than 2 15's though... at least 3 lmao!

i got a 94 Marquis and it could EASILY hold two L7 15"s at 4.5 per. I think you have alot of options. As far as your question, I'd go cone area, unless you're gonna go extreme and concrete that shit

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol