Who is getting Modern Warfare 2 at Midnight?

For those who dont have Modern Warfare 2 yet(Shut Up James LOL) who is gonna pick it up at Midnight? I know I am and I will be playing by 12:30. So if anyone wants to play and you arent already on the SMD friends list, then hit me up and we will play till Sunlight and then some.

Also my GT is the same as my ScreenName, and the SMD friends list is in my Sig.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i'm about to drive there tonight, i've got nothing better to do on a friggin monday, and no class till 11:10 ;)

im on ps3 though, psn is "McLovinTenders" if anyone wants to get their ass whooped

and if anyone is like me and has big hands and hates ps3 controllers, go on amazon and find "real triggers" and "kontrol freeks FPS freeks". made a near instant and very noticeable jump in me kicking ass (like DOUBLED my k/d ratio within an hour on resistance 2, and COD should be no different)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I will be if your not in line right now I would be going right now the lines are getting big 200+ here now they will be passing out numbers.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

I will be if your not in line right now I would be going right now the lines are getting big 200+ here now they will be passing out numbers.

Fuck going to Gamestop/GameCrazy I am going to my local Walmart LOL, My friend works there so I just go to the back door to get my copy.

Besides I live in a pretty small town, so it shouldnt be too bad.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

yea, oswego ftw...any town that is more than half college students gotta be small (15000 people, 8000 of which are students, lol)

but the guy said they already had like 200 preorders and to show up like 10 to get a number...atleast its really warm out

i guess the syracuse store at the mall got 14000 preorders or something like that, lol.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I might go... I am not sure yet. If I don't get it today, Ill probably stop by tomorrow.

I might be.

I'm going to a midnight release with my friend, but its not at the place I preordered at.

We're gonna stop at the store I preordered at on the way home, but if they're too busy, I'll have to wait until Wednesday to get it.

oh yeah.

getting it for xbox 360.

add me if you wish.

GT= imnotmikal

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

yea, oswego ftw...any town that is more than half college students gotta be small (15000 people, 8000 of which are students, lol)

but the guy said they already had like 200 preorders and to show up like 10 to get a number...atleast its really warm out

i guess the syracuse store at the mall got 14000 preorders or something like that, lol.

I knew you would say that LOL, It is small to me ...... besides I got the back door access remember. And I just realized my headset is torn to shit, and the Walmart near me usually doesnt have em......that means tonight when I play I am going in with no mic and will have to go to gamestop to get one tommorow, Oh well it will help me concentrate on leveling.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived