John Posted November 11, 2009 Report Posted November 11, 2009 Ordered mine from amazon. Got it at 9:00 in the morning. Beat the campaign in 4 hours and 30 minutes. Played some spec ops missions with a buddy. Now currently on the hunt for my ethernet cable so I can play online...fuck!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
Loudcav Posted November 11, 2009 Report Posted November 11, 2009 Im not a huge gamer but after I get the hang of the Xbox controller a bit better Ill end up setting up a wireless network in my house instead of running like a 100 foot ethernet cable
John Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 All of my computers run on my wireless network...just not to thrilled about spending $100 bucks on wireless for the 360. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
VistaV6 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 I went to a midnight release at gamestop. It was so sweet, I won the tournament they held!!!!! I got to get first in line, and got a free poster! SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
inm Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 All of my computers run on my wireless network...just not to thrilled about spending $100 bucks on wireless for the 360. Then pay like $5 for an ethernet cable that's a few foot long, and hook the Xbox to a computer/laptop, and bridge the connection. That's what I do. No lag or anything. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
LoudNLow931 Posted November 14, 2009 Report Posted November 14, 2009 I went to a midnight release at gamestop. It was so sweet, I won the tournament they held!!!!! I got to get first in line, and got a free poster! Thats all?? Geeks etc FTW lol, Its a local game store. They held a 2v2 tournament. There was over 60 teams and over 400 people there. Me and my buddy won and got the game free and two 4 packs of monsters each 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.