tripleb45 Posted November 20, 2009 Author Report Posted November 20, 2009 I figured that then that is also final AQ 3500 FTW
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 6 18" walls 4 18" walls These are just more thoughts. I am thinking about 6 18's because 1) I have a suburban and 2) I am tired of hearing 4 18's in everyone's builds. Not mad just want to do something different. No need for rape just thinking out loud
Chode69 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 why did you make a thread and show a bunch of Meades pics...im feeling you maybe are full of shit. POST YOUR OWN SHIT. get pics of your 4 18s that you "currently have" or else we will consider a ban for lieing your ass off...im tired of fake people. if you prove me wrong i will eat all these words with no problem i want a pic of all 4 subs next to each other with a sign that has your name date and a smiley face on the paper. i want that by tonight NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
cthedinger Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Ok I will do about $5500 and if I need more I will put that in the budget. Could someone write me up a decent list with this budget? I want to run sundown amps this is not happening haha why did you make a thread and show a bunch of Meades pics...im feeling you maybe are full of shit. POST YOUR OWN SHIT. get pics of your 4 18s that you "currently have" or else we will consider a ban for lieing your ass off...im tired of fake people. if you prove me wrong i will eat all these words with no problemi want a pic of all 4 subs next to each other with a sign that has your name date and a smiley face on the paper. i want that by tonight finally a mod steps in and calls him on all of his lies! If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 why did you make a thread and show a bunch of Meades pics...im feeling you maybe are full of shit. POST YOUR OWN SHIT. get pics of your 4 18s that you "currently have" or else we will consider a ban for lieing your ass off...im tired of fake people. if you prove me wrong i will eat all these words with no problemi want a pic of all 4 subs next to each other with a sign that has your name date and a smiley face on the paper. i want that by tonight Number 1 Chode I dont have to lie. Go to my refs (which is what they are there for) and ask them. Then since you have nothing better to do. Call Fi and see why they are not producing subs right now. They will say that they are moving to another building and have been for the last week and a half. Don't come to me with threats. And if you use your eyes to see I made my own wall ideas. DUH!!! So hit up Tkitt21 here on SMD.com and Luises14 at caco and EAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR OWN WORDS. And what effin thread are you talking about. Use that search button that the MODS talk about (search). BUT skip that I will do this one LAST effin time. Oh yeah and an apology would be greatly needed. Not just you picking up your face and to all the other unbelievers. How effin hard is it to get 4 BTL's anyway. lol Links (to make sure you are reading read the 31st the 38th and the last fukin post on this one) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=38382&hl= http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry822669 (Check the last post on this one) and if you dont believe that he gave me an itrader http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=18366 Now STFU about lying and DO SOME DAM RESEARCH. And about your pics of the 4 BTL's even if Fi sent them back I will post them when I post them. So as a "MOD" and you couldn't find this and IT IS IN MY REFS who is fake now? Don't get all offensive by the way I came back to you because you came to me the same way and we both are grown men and just like you get tired of "Fake People" I get tired of "Some of these dam Mods" so, I guess we are in the same book. You disrespected me and I did the same back. The only thing is that I was right from the beginning so you disrespected me for no reason. So that should clear that up.
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 this is not happening haha finally a mod steps in and calls him on all of his lies! Oh yeah you can pick up your bandwagon riding ass face too. Just because you are poor and cant afford anything doesn't apply to me. And if you can afford stuff then you look poor as hell. " finally a mod steps in and calls him on all of his lies!" How does that feel?
1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
Cr@sh Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 In before the ban! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Twistedchild420 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 In before the ban! No one is getting banned a lot of people think I am lying, but never look at my refs nor my last posts. It is simple. What are refs for anyway? If yall dont believe it look at the links too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.