Funk Show A Joke

today was funk master show and it was a joke . took first . dindnt matter had the loudess drive -by and took second in install and still didnt get the best of the best. lost to a guy that only had a nice truck . plus i get my first noise ticket at the show a drive-by show at that . was doing a demo and the pigs surrounded me like flys on shit 2 tickets one for my windows and the other for my radio.so it was a 500 dollar day to just turn my radio on.they made me turn it down so they could rap on the stage.i was a good 60 yards away. wheres the fun at

I'd write the FMF corp. sponsers.......Let them know he is fuckin his shit up.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

You got a ticket AT a show...

Don't they have permits or something to protect people from the pigs at events? If I were you, I'd take it to court cuz I GUARANTEE you'll make them look hella stupid.

Godsmack, you spelled "War" & "Dying" wrong in your sig.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

You got a ticket AT a show...

Don't they have permits or something to protect people from the pigs at events? If I were you, I'd take it to court cuz I GUARANTEE you'll make them look hella stupid.

Godsmack, you spelled "War" & "Dying" wrong in your sig.

yes i am going to fight it. they can suck my d!ck . the pigs where already mad about not being able to stop people from crusing on broadway on derby night . they tried to shut down are down town .but there are more of us then the pigs . im talking about 4000 people just bagging out of control bouncing up and down side to side . then they became what they should be a traffic controller.

It's sad that I truly almost NEVER hear of pigs doing anything that benefits society or their reputation. :(

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

FMF Shows are a joke. Sorry bout the tickets bro. You should be able to beat it as long as you were part of the show. And if they gave you the tickets for the mere fact the rappers couldn't do their business over your system is a fuckin joke dude.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

sounds like some shady shit to me! I would also think there you would be exempt from a loud music ticket at an event? as far as the windows, I you were not actually driving the car on a public roadway (street, highway, interstate, ect.) you should be able to beat the tint ticket. There is no law that I know of that a vehichle which is not being driven can't have super dark windows. you can obtain a copy of tint laws from llumars website.

http://www.llumar.com/na-eng/Automotive/auto-tint-laws.html#

I really think that you could probably beat the music ticket also if you take it to court. as long as you have your event registration information you could probably get out of it. hell just bring your trophies! good luck.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

That is why I am a Fireman and not a cop AKA FUZ,PIGS, 5-oh, Crooked Willy, Barney Fife muthers...Man sorry about you getting a ticket..That is just crappy for the cops to wait like a bunch of Crocodiles at an animal water crossing..and i bet most of them jokers have stereo systems in there personal vehicles..Makes me sick.. :mad: Leave us good folks alone and go after the people standing on the street corner selling ass and drugs...Makes me sick