Got my DAT 4125 now what highs to pick? hmm

polen21

I recieved my DAT 4125 in the mail today and now im just trying to figure out what comps to go with. Looking at several different kinds but this is the first system ive ever messed with mids/highs so im not to sure which way to go.

Heres what I have looked at so far.

Re XXX comps

Hertz 165 or 165 xl

Or I have looked at a few different AAs mids/highs

Lets get some honest opinions in here for what highs would be best with my amp. Its all going in a silverado ss ext cab

Lincoln LS build

Dat 4125

IA 40.1

2 CD omega 12s

4 AA carbon fiber 7in mids

3 optima yellow tops

Damplifier pro everywhere

sad i think i have to switch to them,my mids and highs right now are LOUD.6 sets of 6.5s comps.. but when my bass hits you cant hear a lick of them..i dont have any other choice.how do you get mids and highs to keep up with 55+s on music?lulz

better comps/coaxials

hummer does fine with hi energy comps all over

blazer does fine with high energy coaxials

my explorer wont be as loud as yours by far but will sound fine off the milles i'll have in it.

Rays 15-20 15s which should be louder then yours will have high energy mids and highs

i run a 4125 and XXX comps myself ;)

so im a bit biased...but it is sex to my ears everytime i turn the car on :D

and im only running two channels now...im getting 6x9s for the back this weekend....eargasms await.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

sad i think i have to switch to them,my mids and highs right now are LOUD.6 sets of 6.5s comps.. but when my bass hits you cant hear a lick of them..i dont have any other choice.how do you get mids and highs to keep up with 55+s on music?lulz

gonna have to upgrade there buddy..... add more of what you got or get some better components and add alot of them...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived