Rose-Villian Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 As I never Had TSNS's lol Me Pulling 4 TSNS 18's Out of MY truck My 4 TSNS 18's Before I loaded Them Another Shot of my 4 TSNS 18's There is 2 TSNS 18's On my Tailgate There Is 2 TSNS 18's Before I Reconed, Before a Show There is 2 TSNS 18's In a TEMP box There is 2 More TSNS 18's SO I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET OFF BY SAYING IVE NEVER HAD TSNS's.... IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT COMMENT! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
AI James Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 he went forever not posting just to come back and say "elvis im still a dumbass, please humor my idiocy"
thehoe92 Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 I thought you loved haters why you mad at him too bad I never heard them Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
splzx3 Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 drooooool can i have one lol jp ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
IH8PunkRok Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 those look abused man lol -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Rose-Villian Posted November 10, 2009 Author Report Posted November 10, 2009 There is Us Trying to BLOW a TSNS 18" The Amp fried Before the Woofer Smoked WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 I don't see any TSNS with your drivers license + social security card next to them lol, who knows you prolli just borrowed them for a photoshoot haha. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Rose-Villian Posted November 10, 2009 Author Report Posted November 10, 2009 I thought you loved haters why you mad at him too bad I never heard them Hes not hating he Is Calling me a Liar! Wich im Proving him Wrong here... And Yes i Dont have 2010 TSNS As NOBODY has them! So dont say oh you dont have New Ones! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
thehoe92 Posted November 10, 2009 Report Posted November 10, 2009 Hes not hating he Is Calling me a Liar!Wich im Proving him Wrong here... And Yes i Dont have 2010 TSNS As NOBODY has them! So dont say oh you dont have New Ones! well you should be first in line haha dwrong what number fail are you on? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Rose-Villian Posted November 10, 2009 Author Report Posted November 10, 2009 I don't see any TSNS with your drivers license + social security card next to them lol, who knows you prolli just borrowed them for a photoshoot haha. LOL! BAM MY NAME ON THE COIL!!! Or As DC goes that would be There LV15 (inside Joke) WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.