that Aq looks beefy get me more pics

Sorry man, all the pics i have are in the thread, I have the basket and motor in my room, no soft parts are in it, i could take pics of that. It'd be too much of a pain to take the sub out to snap a few pics. Sorry.

LMK if you want some motor and basket shots

• 1 month later...

On the first few pages of the box build, I dint't notice a 45 in the port... It might help, if you can reach it. and clean up your wires lol.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

The wires are cleaned up, and there is no 45 in the port. The port is a good 7 inches from the back wall, so I wasn't really sure if it would help, I thought it'd just take up space and raise the tuning. I haven't posted any updates on what it looks like recently.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i'd say go with a new p3 10 off that 500bd in a tline

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

would love to see a smaller woofer in a t-line... love the car but for christ's sake don't let such a beauty be so damn messy. Clean up ur wiring and shit and it'll look a million times better

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

• 2 months later...

I forgot I made a build log... lol. I've been really busy too. a week after I got rid of the 15, I got a 10" Alpine Type, the newest model. In a 1.5^3 box tuned to about 34-35. KERF port, ftw. All corners but two on baffle side are 45'd. Sounds just about the same as the 15, it gets alot lower and higher. I have great response all the way from 28hz-65hz.

I'm lazy, I may make a video and take some pics later, if anyone wants some.

• 10 months later...

Archived