So I have been getting in about a package a day for 2 weeks, with no problems using various shippers (USPS, FedEx, and one from UPS), However the 2 "most important" packages aka the last two are required signitures @ delivery, meaning no deliver to neighbor. I Physically cant be there, I am in High School and I may need to skip school JUST to get some packages. My mom works full time and theres no one home to accept delivery. I keep leaving notes, telling them to leave it and I will accept responsibility if anything happens to it and I call the UPS Hub and nothing. I even know the person who delivers here in my small town (from my old neighborhood) But it just annoys the shit out of me becuase if no one signs for it tmm, then it gets returned to sender meaning a week- 2 before I get my sub and my battery. I usually enjoy the services of the UPS, but this is getting rediculus, I NEED this and idk if ill be able to be here. I again left a note, but I'm not too excited to see the outcome.

Sum Bitch

Well maybe you should have been made it clear to the seller that u didn't want signature required then... It's there policy regardless if u leave a note or not. Hell they don't know if some random person left the note, just so they can steal it. Happens all the time and I doubt the UPS driver is gonna risk his job just so u can have ur package delivered against their policy.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Did that emailed the sender... and i understand that its theirpolicy, but i called the hub and asked them to change the adress to my mothers buisness because NO ONE would be home.

Did that emailed the sender... and i understand that its theirpolicy, but i called the hub and asked them to change the adress to my mothers buisness because NO ONE would be home.

do you know the driver well? call him and ask him to hold onto it for you

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

There was something on the UPS site when I was awaiting my amp to get here which required a signature, and on a part of the UPS site it said if you cannot be there to receive it, leave a note saying to take it to your neighbor and have them sign for it, I left UPS a note, and told my neighbor and they took it over there and allowed my neighbor to sign for it

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

There was something on the UPS site when I was awaiting my amp to get here which required a signature, and on a part of the UPS site it said if you cannot be there to receive it, leave a note saying to take it to your neighbor and have them sign for it, I left UPS a note, and told my neighbor and they took it over there and allowed my neighbor to sign for it

That only works for certain packages, some allow you to, but the two that I am getting require signature at the delivery and if you looked on the back of the notice that they leave you then it says in bold, "Will leave @ neighbors only if .........." My two packages are sig required @ delivery. So the neighbors wont work.

you can always pick it up at the hubb......And theyll hold it for 3 days after last attempt so you can pick it up do you not have transportation to the hubb?

I know that is always an option, but it came @ the worst time. I work today 5-11, tmm 4-9 (get out of school @ 3:20) and saturday they are only open till 3 (I think) and i work 11-4. So, Idk what im gonna do, but I'm just pissed cuz You know how excited one of us ca people get a package, and I get home expecting 2 and I have 2 notes hanging on my door. Kind of pissed me off.