Twigz Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 30 dollars every 2 weeks 30 mpg ftmfw. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Dan208 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Around $40-$45 for my truck (Dodge Dakota) and around $25-$30 for my wife's car (Pontiac G6). Luckily I only work three days a week so I only have to fill up once. My wife can usually get a five day week out of a tank. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Crump Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 $12.50 a week give or take a buck. Drive to work, school, and between parents houses. Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Bumpin Taurus Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 i spend $50 a week on gas and it sucks because i dont even drive alot. My car gets HORRIBLE gas mileage. i get less than 16mpg. I dont even drive with a heavy foot anymore because of this. I drive a v6 buick lesabre Ouch. I drive a V6 2003 Taurus. Filled up the tank today with 35 dollars. I thought I had it bad. I get about 8 days out of it though. RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon) Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp Stock HU Mach RCU Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown) Stock rear speakers (2) Pyramid Tweeters (2)
MTX J30 Posted November 12, 2009 Author Report Posted November 12, 2009 Ouch. I drive a V6 2003 Taurus. Filled up the tank today with 35 dollars. I thought I had it bad.I get about 8 days out of it though. im sure i could get it my car up to 20 mpg if i did a few things to make it more fuel efficent but im lazy lol Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Bumpin Taurus Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 im sure i could get it my car up to 20 mpg if i did a few things to make it more fuel efficent but im lazy lol I get about 20 mpg in the city(which thankfully I don't drive though much) and about 27 on the highway, sometimes more. it all depends my mood that day. sometimes I floor hard and sometimes I don't. RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon) Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp Stock HU Mach RCU Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown) Stock rear speakers (2) Pyramid Tweeters (2)
white4d96 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 About 35-40 every week. I get 19-22mpg with my big honkin' brick of a Grand Prix. average is about 20. Too many projects, too little time...
_AnGeL_ Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 75-85 a week. in a 05 dodge stratus BTW. i commute about 90 miles round trip mon-fri. Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720 Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 Amp Kit: Knukonceptz Coming Soon: already ordered Sub: 2 DD T1508's Amp: Sundown saz-1500 Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.