Second Skin Audio

is his/your amp clipping? t3 tsns dd9500-9900 can handle 4-5kw clean daily but if playing your shit full tilt all day is your mission i would do half the power per sub and just do double the amount of subs it is also very install based does'nt steve run a rockford t4000 on each btl thats like a clean 4200-5000 i ran 2000 clean watts to a 15l7 about 2 years ago it lasted about 4 months till i got cocky and it clipped and poof the magic smoke just make sure your signal is clean

what amp did you have that was 2000 clean watts. im just curious cause thats impressive for an L7 :P

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 2 weeks later...
what amp did you have that was 2000 clean watts. im just curious cause thats impressive for an L7 :P

it was a kicker zx2500 wired at 1ohm i had the gain turned almost all the way down for a while then i just let the sucker go and it lasted about a minute or 2 on bass i love you -basstronics i am guessing on wattage i never clamped it but after impedence rise and voltage drop probaby between 1500-3000 i will never run another company other that dd or aq agian but for main stream i would defintly go kicker or memphis kicker may be cheap china but people under estimate them i still have my old round original solobaric s12d from back in the day you gotta love a 10+ year old .66 cube sealed box sub still takeing 500+watts daily and sounding good Knock on wood...