well on the shotgun it says it can hold 2 3/4 inch to 3 inch shells and those kents are like from a store here called bimart it was like 10 bucks each and i got like two.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

the 870 say that too but if you read on it says on magnum recievers only perhaps that is the case with yours

damn it better not be cause i got like 50 rounds of that stuff.ill have to check it out.hey anybody know on where i can get like a manuel on how to clean this and oil it?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Shotguns are fun... I love my 870 and Sportsman :D

Any reason you went with that mossberg over an 870? just curious...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

it should be in the paper work you got with the gun

yeah thing is i got this gun used form a pawn shop

Shotguns are fun... I love my 870 and Sportsman :D

Any reason you went with that mossberg over an 870? just curious...

yeah thats easy this mavrick was like cheap lol and it looked cool too i saw a bunch of shotguns too but this one was in my price line.

yeah thats easy this mavrick was like cheap lol and it looked cool too i saw a bunch of shotguns too but this one was in my price line.

What did you pick it up for, if you don't mind me asking?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

What did you pick it up for, if you don't mind me asking?

well kind of cheap i think i got it for like 190 other guns were like 300 and up

and superduper i think i can but i like how it looks but maybe i wouldnt mind that 18 inch barrel

Archived