Sonic Electronix

Which should I get reconed first? Pricing is almost the same, except shipping my DC off will kill me unless Rusty will sell me a recone by itself and I have someone local do it. I'm thinking the DC first since my AQ still plays. I just want to know if a LVL4/5 coils will take a Sundown sae1200d with no problems (I'm sure it will, just want reassurance).

a stock level 4 will take a sundown 1200 imo getting the 5 coil for that is a waste of money

For real? Do you know what the rms is on a regualr lvl4? I hear it's rated at 1000 but does a little more than that. I hope it won't get stinky last the last time.

The stock level 4 will be just fine with that power... If you're getting it stinky off that power then you have sum different issues to work around.

Edited by Marlo Stanfield

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

The stock level 4 will be just fine with that power... If you're getting it stinky off that power then you have sum different issues to work around.

Yeah. IIRC, the SAE1200 puts out 1500 real power (I'll recheck the sundown section for the clamp test).

You have other problems.

EDIT: here's the test thread:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=50753

It puts out 1700 real power with good electrical.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Yeah. IIRC, the SAE1200 puts out 1500 real power (I'll recheck the sundown section for the clamp test).

You have other problems.

EDIT: here's the test thread:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=50753

It puts out 1700 real power with good electrical.

Well, I don't have much upgrades electrical wise. Stock alt & front battery. I have big 3 done in 0 gauge. 1 run of 0/1 knu. 1 kinetik hc2000 in the back.

The lvl 4 blew before I got the sae1200d from kentb so it was never hooked up to it. The DC got blown from a faulty sae1200d i previously purchased and got mad stinky from a ap15001d which I don't have anymore.

Sounds like either clipping or box issues if it's getting stinky off an AP1500d.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Which should I get reconed first? Pricing is almost the same, except shipping my DC off will kill me unless Rusty will sell me a recone by itself and I have someone local do it. I'm thinking the DC first since my AQ still plays. I just want to know if a LVL4/5 coils will take a Sundown sae1200d with no problems (I'm sure it will, just want reassurance).

Rusty will absolutely send you a recone.