El1T3Bass Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 damn nice! now quit teasing me and finish!!! wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Hellbound Train Posted July 2, 2010 Author Report Posted July 2, 2010 Thanks for the love guys. I will finish soon I hope. Still need to get two sets of xxx componets, q logic kicks, 4500D, 100.4, more positive wire, more ground wire, batteries, rca's, volt meters, and enclosure materials. Cant wait to enjoy the feel of over 5K Sundown Watts. Oh I do have an update pic.
Hellbound Train Posted July 7, 2010 Author Report Posted July 7, 2010 Still working on getting the extra items I have siting around sold. Hope to get these things gone soon and get some more cash together soon and find me a 4500D.
Socky Posted July 24, 2010 Report Posted July 24, 2010 Nice, you really like skulls dont you? Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Hellbound Train Posted July 24, 2010 Author Report Posted July 24, 2010 I sure do. Got two custom decals that say TRAIN on them going on my ranger. Also now that I am working 7 days a week I am getting closer to finishing.
Hellbound Train Posted August 17, 2010 Author Report Posted August 17, 2010 4500D arrived this morning. Will get pics tomorrow. It made my day to see the amp arrive at 9 am. Yet I found out when I got home from my first job my great aunt had passed at that same time this morning. So R.I.P. Susie Gallimore!
Hellbound Train Posted September 25, 2010 Author Report Posted September 25, 2010 Just a little update. Will be getting one more D3100 and maybe changing alts. Picking up my Ascendant Audio Carbon Mids next weekend thanks to Nick. Meeting up with him next weekend to pick those up. (yes nick from fi/aa) Now will be running Sundown Audio amplifiers and Mids and highs will now be Ascendant Audio. There have been quite a few changes to the plans for the build along the way but it is coming along very well. Should be complete within the next month or two at the most.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.