Hellbound Train Posted September 25, 2010 Author Report Posted September 25, 2010 I know I have really fallen behind on the build and such. I have been working two jobs now for about 2 months and busting ass. It wears me out but the money is getting better and bills are catching up. I will most definitely be done with this build within the next one to two months. Got the bills paid up until november so I will have some big cash to spend until then to finish. So im off to hunt through a few forums for deals to help stretch my dollars.
Hellbound Train Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 Alright people. Will finally be making head way on this project soon. The two jobs are helping alot with this build. I am about to make yet another change to this build though. I am not going to run 4 SA 15s in a wall.
BeatBox Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 I sure do. Got two custom decals that say TRAIN on them going on my ranger. Also now that I am working 7 days a week I am getting closer to finishing. id be awesome to have an airbrushed train on the dust cap! what are you planning now then?
Hellbound Train Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 Plans are now as follows 270XP One D975 Two D3100's Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Sundown Audio 100.4 Two sets of Ascendant Audio Carbon Components Sundown Audio 4500D Two Ascendant Audio Mayhem 18's All Shok Industries wiring Yes as bad as I hate to and I really really hate to I will be letting the 12s go.
Socky Posted November 7, 2010 Report Posted November 7, 2010 If your not running a wall, i sense a blow through ? Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
Hellbound Train Posted November 7, 2010 Author Report Posted November 7, 2010 Its all wall for now. Something I can actually pull out easily since the truck is not yet paid off. Should get pretty nasty though.
Hellbound Train Posted November 26, 2010 Author Report Posted November 26, 2010 Got a goody the other day just havent posted pics of it. Need to get this thing in. I have made many changes to this build a long the way. I now may be trading the 12s for four SA-12's. Well here is a picture of what I received the other day. Goodbye Iraggi. Hello DC Power.
Hellbound Train Posted December 11, 2010 Author Report Posted December 11, 2010 First Mayhem 18 is here. This is #1 of 2 going in.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 11, 2010 Report Posted December 11, 2010 im liking this good amp choice and woofers! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.