Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dont know if youre gonna be able to get enough airspace for the 2...youd have to build the box in the trunk. Measure and see what you have to work with.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Posted

Depends on what 18s, how much power you have and most of all how much space is actually available.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

I seen 18s in those trunks many times, completely doable

you just wont have trunk any more

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Personally I'd just run 2 15s and have a little space left over to properly mount your amp(s) and batts in back. The 15s I'd run with 1k per sub would be AA Havocs. They will kill the lows, sound very good and still pull a pretty nice number on the meter.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted

getting 18's in the trunk would be very difficult because i have a 95 cutlass and i couldn't get 18's in my trunk... i dont have my back seats left and i have 15's with barley enough room granted i didn't build my box inside make my box in the car but i dno if you could fit 18's it would be difficult

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 667 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...