Dirty south Rock (Hyro Da Hero) - New song my bro sent me

Not sure if I like it yet, but very creative with the rap/rock aspect.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Just a lil side note, houston is not all that bad ass, I just got back from there and you bastards cant drive for shit. I see now why txting and driving is such a big problem. I swear if I had a ranch hand rear bumper one of you ass holes would have your piece of shit toyota corrola's totaled after I break check you. :angry:

End of rant, enjoy the song. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Not sure if I like it yet, but very creative with the rap/rock aspect.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Just a lil side note, houston is not all that bad ass, I just got back from there and you bastards cant drive for shit. I see now why txting and driving is such a big problem. I swear if I had a ranch hand rear bumper one of you ass holes would have your piece of shit toyota corrola's totaled after I break check you. :angry:

End of rant, enjoy the song. :)

Pfft PANSY. lmfao

JKJK

yeah Houston is full of crazy drivers... I am one of em. i don't text and drive, i just drive stupid. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

yeah Houston is full of crazy drivers... I am one of em. i don't text and drive, i just drive stupid. lol

That doesn't bother me as long as you see me stopping in front of you and not look up at the last minute when your grill is in my ass and try and lock your brakes up.

Anyway, so I've been jamming this track in the truck all day and yes, I like it it's got that blues/rock/rap feel and it seems to work very well together. I'd say a good track to jam.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner