Second Skin Audio

Best Subwoofer available

WTF !!! how did u go from askn bout subs to amps. dude ? I believe 3 or 4 ppl. have asked what type of $ "EXACT" u want to spend then u will get exact post from guys with the knowledge... Check ur acct. and post back and i assure u the guys here will assist u.....

if you actually read his last post, he wasnt asking about amps.. he said he was looking at the 2

i rec dc lvl4XL15 in a sealed box LOL it will fit, i got both mine in almost a 4 cube box

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if you actually read his last post, he wasnt asking about amps.. he said he was looking at the 2

i rec dc lvl4XL15 in a sealed box LOL it will fit, i got both mine in almost a 4 cube box

I am looking for a subwoofer that would work best under these conditions. It has to be 12 inches or less and the biggest box that will fit in my car is just a lil under 3 cubic feet. I don't want to buy a sub and not have a big enough box for it to reatch it's full potential. I would like a Fi btl but I feel like I wouldn't be doing it justice if I put it in that small of a box. Any suggestions for subs that would flourish under the stated conditions and where I can learn more about them would be greatly appreciated " DONT SEE THE WORD AMP IN HERE PIMPIN' " maybe in his last post but not initially...

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

QUOTE (Afrodeezyak @ Nov 17 2009, 02:10 PM) *

As of right now im looking to change my whole system so i dont have an amp or a budget really, im just tryin to figure out which way i want to go with equipment, but i have been looking at some diablo and rockford amps

WTF !!! how did u go from askn bout subs to amps. dude ? I believe 3 or 4 ppl. have asked what type of $ "EXACT" u want to spend then u will get exact post from guys with the knowledge... Check ur acct. and post back and i assure u the guys here will assist u.....

--------------------

hmm... your post right?? and he never asked for an amp and you said that... unless i clearly dont know how to read.. and i also said his last post he posted... which was the one you replied 2...

But either way, XL15 in a sealed box will be very musical and get loud as well

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if u dont want a btl get a bl! i say that space is enough for a 12 inch btl but thats up to u... the built quality of the box and amp matter a lot too...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I vote Critical Mass UL12.....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

QUOTE (Afrodeezyak @ Nov 17 2009, 02:10 PM) *

As of right now im looking to change my whole system so i dont have an amp or a budget really, im just tryin to figure out which way i want to go with equipment, but i have been looking at some diablo and rockford amps

--------------------

hmm... your post right?? and he never asked for an amp and you said that... unless i clearly dont know how to read.. and i also said his last post he posted... which was the one you replied 2...

But either way, XL15 in a sealed box will be very musical and get loud as well

I can definite agree with u on the XL !!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

I am looking for a subwoofer that would work best under these conditions. It has to be 12 inches or less and the biggest box that will fit in my car is just a lil under 3 cubic feet. I don't want to buy a sub and not have a big enough box for it to reatch it's full potential. I would like a Fi btl but I feel like I wouldn't be doing it justice if I put it in that small of a box. Any suggestions for subs that would flourish under the stated conditions and where I can learn more about them would be greatly appreciated " DONT SEE THE WORD AMP IN HERE PIMPIN' " maybe in his last post but not initially...

in asking him whats his budget i also asked him what type of power he wanted to run and if he picked a amp..... read the thread before you get all ignorant on a post... if he said he had a 500w rockford amp well i wouldnt recomend he buys a BTL.... it was a simple question asked that he was answering... no need to jump down his throat for mentioning amps in the thread.... you know subs amps they do kinda go together ;)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

in asking him whats his budget i also asked him what type of power he wanted to run and if he picked a amp..... read the thread before you get all ignorant on a post... if he said he had a 500w rockford amp well i wouldnt recomend he buys a BTL.... it was a simple question asked that he was answering... no need to jump down his throat for mentioning amps in the thread.... you know subs amps they do kinda go together ;)

who was even talkn to u fool ? I was talkn to army guy, get u some business.....or some'n

Edited by Dee in Dallas

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

who was even talkn to u fool ? I was talkn to army guy, get u some business.....or some'n

it was for you original post.... and is that english..... seriously get u some buissness or some'n WTF are you saying...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(