toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

well Mel. honestly i dont really care for competing or the points im just curious of how i do...considering my system is temporary for right now.. its loud but not loud enough,

in SPL, every system is temporary lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

well Mel. honestly i dont really care for competing or the points im just curious of how i do...considering my system is temporary for right now.. its loud but not loud enough,

Minel, you don't have to be "loud" to compete...that's why there are different brackets for bass race. Once you run in the lanes once you will be hooked, just give it a try...you are loud enough. It's for the kids :good:

Minel, you don't have to be "loud" to compete...that's why there are different brackets for bass race. Once you run in the lanes once you will be hooked, just give it a try...you are loud enough. It's for the kids :good:

thats tru Mel its not that i dont think im loud enough but yeah ill do it anyway..

SO true :lol:

I might have to pick up some carpet before the show and get the box lookin pretty :)

hey i have this carpet look alike thing its pretty nice and shiny if u wanna come over and chek it out u can have it all its big enough to cover that box and some more

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'll see what I'm doing tomorrow and call you so I can come swap pulleys and see what you are talking about.

if I don't like the stuff you have I might as well use the 6 yards of suede I bought and your 3M glue :give_rose:

this show should be pretty fun :)

I hope theres still hot dogs and nachos nacho cheese on a hot dog is the shit!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I'll see what I'm doing tomorrow and call you so I can come swap pulleys and see what you are talking about.

if I don't like the stuff you have I might as well use the 6 yards of suede I bought and your 3M glue :give_rose:

this show should be pretty fun :)

I hope theres still hot dogs and nachos nacho cheese on a hot dog is the shit!

IF ITS NACHO CHEESE THEN WHOSE IS IT??

but yeah just let me know imma be home all day.. and u can come over and we can swap your pulley its easy took me an hour to take my alt off swap pulleys and put the alt back on....... hopefully they have beer i need beer lol..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

but yeah just let me know imma be home all day.. and u can come over and we can swap your pulley its easy took me an hour to take my alt off swap pulleys and put the alt back on....... hopefully they have beer i need beer lol..

on your own

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

beer "isnt allowed" at shows

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived