toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

oh and don't think about pulling that quote up skittles thats when you had a jank ass fiberglass box thinking you were slamming 150's you DID tweak shit because you built a whole new box and got new amps

smart ass :rolleyes:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

whats funny skittles is you think I care :lol:

I said all that before the show you did not hit a 150 before this show I think thats insane that you gained 5 db I ain't going to "pee in your cheerios" on that one

but whats even more funny is you had nothing to say to me at the show :01nocomment8so:

I've got nothing more to say at the end of the day I'm happy with my system and thats all that matters to me

congrats on your score :good:

well thank you.

fact is i was looking for any sign of friendliness from you so i could come say hi. every time i saw you you were in prestons car demoing or in the group with the others and i wasnt about to walk into a group that could be hostile. its not like i was hiding, you could have said something to me too. its not like you tried and i ignored you. whenever your ready to be cool about all this so am i. you talking down my system only made me happier because i knew what i had coming. and thats all im out here to do, have fun. like the others said, shit talking is part of the fun.

for real though, no hard feelings on my side.

lmfao here goes skittles replying to old shit :rofl: !! do you feel better now that you said that? run to the mansion and go keyboard commando. why were you not running your mouth at the comp? :01nocomment8so: god some of you guys blow my mind! :8)

old shit? lmao it was a couple hours ago. you were the one bringing up shit from 3 shows ago.

i dont run my mouth. i didnt say a damn thing before you guys started talking shit about me. hell i was even having fun with Dan, and we were fighting with eachother not long ago. i was trying to find you to say hi to too but i didnt find you untill after the show and you were really far away.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh and don't think about pulling that quote up skittles thats when you had a jank ass fiberglass box thinking you were slamming 150's you DID tweak shit because you built a whole new box and got new amps

smart ass :rolleyes:

lol come on man! you know that has to surface again. i got the same numbers with that old box actualy. well the old 145. but the 150 would have torn that old box to pieces lol, it was already falling apart.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

good job skittles gettin into the 50's with those itty bitty 12's ;)

glad someones making their DC's put in work :D

THANKS to rusty for bringing out ma goodies, and i want some vids of that 12 going peak to peak!

Im so stoked to rebuild, i cant waittttttttt!

im pretty much over all this BS on the forum, im down to just sit back and jam :) maybe i should make it out to lowes every now and then.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

its no wonder this sport is dying :rolleyes:

suposed to say that before the show lol. you missed your mark.

Oh and A Team was cool to meet ya, sorry i didnt have a whole lot to say its hard actually meeting a celebrity ;)

oh shit thats right. i talked to A Team but i didnt introduce myself. my bad man.

i met superduper and sqmonte... who else did i meet? i forget who was i helping clamp?

sorry john no demo.. hope you guys are going to the stockton show.. ill compete and see what my system can do there..

You Didnt seem like you were Very interactable....

Seems like were gonna have to get you Drunk @ stockton, So we can get to know you...lol

I woulda been more than happy to share my Patron with you & your Girl today...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived