Hey guys,

I remember hearing one day that milk either helps prevent cramps while lifting, or helps cause them. But I can't remember which one it is is! Anyone wanna remind me?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

I can help you there, I'm into bodybuilding. Milk helps prevent cramps while lifting, but I wouldn't recommend drinking it while you work out since it gives you that full feeling. It gives your body slow nourishment & If you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, your muscles won't give out as easily.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

it will stop cramps, but if your like everyone else i know that takes milk and all those supplements, you'll get the BG's (bubbleguts)!!!!!!

:wacko:

Edited by demonstr8

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

NO-EXPLODE FTW!!! That shit gives you a RIDICULOUSpump! I take supplements only when I feel that I need to, not on a regular basis or schedule. I do make sure to down that good ON WHEY though! ^_^

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

bananas are suppose to help muscle cramps (its the potassium in them)

and most def. NO-XPLODE ftw...i love it. havent taken it for sometime now, but will probably get back on it when i get this damn cast off my hand. and if u are taking creatin, make sure u dont get the monohydrate shit, get the ethyl-ester stuff...drink plent of water. and if u take an NO product, u should cycle on/off every 6 weeks or so...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Being an ex bodybuilder I actually know alot about this, Milk helps you with cramps..But on the down side of this if you are going for the ripped look milk is a no no. Also taking Creatine you need to drink alot and I mean alot of water a day, because Creatine makes your muscles Retain water giving them the appearance that they are bigger..They are a little bigger while taking Creatine, but it is proven that Creatine is bad for your Kidneys..I have had several Fireman buddies that took it the wrong way..Didn't drink enough water. 2 out of the 3 ended up with Kidney stones..I used to take It..I like it, But I drank a gallon of water each day..Yep a Gallon..In the morning I would Fill an old Red Diamond Tea Jug up with water and by the afternoon it was gone..Also...Eating Protein, Eat at least your Bodyweight in Protein Grams per Day..If you weigh 180 lbs eat 180-200grams of protein a day..Let me tell you for 4-5 years I lived off of Tuna Fish, Chicken Breasts water and pasta..I used to take Cell Tech and Myoplex Plus Deluxe...I weighed 165 lbs and benched 310-330lbs...My Strength was my legs...Being a Firefighter you need strong legs..I am not even going to tell you how much I could Leg press cause I don't want to hear the whole No you couldn't crap...But ..Just take that stuff in moderation...

how much could u leg press out of curiosity? id believe it. i actually did almost 800lbs on leg press once (and it wasnt one of those pussy, halfway down reps either)...that has never happened again lol. my strength is probably my legs, back, and shoulder. i really have a hard time building my chest and my bi's for some reason...i just havent found the right routine yet.

..also, how much cardio/abs do u do? i fuggin hate cardio with a passion..but im workin on it...

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...