amatt, check out somthing (google it) called the DOGGCRAPP method of training. it helped me off the plateau i was stuck on withinig a week. It was created by a traniner named Dante. as a part time job working in a nutrition store for a year, ive heard incredible feedback from it. i think its definatly worth a shot ya know

guys go to the Controlled Labs website, their products are insane! they have a forum just like this one and is set up very similar. They have product called White Flood, its twice as good as BSN's NO Explode

supplements are funny...different products work for different people..just like training routines. i actually tried white blood and green buldge about 2 years ago, and i just wasnt that impressed. i responded a lot more to NO-XPLODE..not saying they arent good products (because i have heard great things about them), but they just didnt do the trick for me...its all a lot of trial and error i guess.

and i will give that routine a look...thanks1

i likes me some audio stuff...

supplements are funny...different products work for different people..just like training routines. i actually tried white blood and green buldge about 2 years ago, and i just wasnt that impressed. i responded a lot more to NO-XPLODE..not saying they arent good products (because i have heard great things about them), but they just didnt do the trick for me...its all a lot of trial and error i guess.

and i will give that routine a look...thanks1

yea i hear you on that one dude. for some reason no explode jus dint work for me and my friend told me about the white flood and i grew. (i also changed up my diet as well). but yea def give that routine a look, it pretty cool

Edited by Low n Loud

bananas are suppose to help muscle cramps (its the potassium in them)

and most def. NO-XPLODE ftw...i love it. havent taken it for sometime now, but will probably get back on it when i get this damn cast off my hand. and if u are taking creatin, make sure u dont get the monohydrate shit, get the ethyl-ester stuff...drink plent of water. and if u take an NO product, u should cycle on/off every 6 weeks or so...

I'm using the ethyl-ester.........Use 30 mins before workout, and then mixed with my protein after the workout.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Actually I'm gonna have to see how much protein are in those shakes I take. But guys, I need some help with bench press. I really just started working out about 5 days ago, and I hate to say it, but I'm pretty damn weak! I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and I'm not benching my body weight....I bench 160-170. I know...it's pretty bad, but I've gotta start somewhere. I'd like to get my numbers up to at least my body weight over the summer. Can I get some advice on how to raise my numbers?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Actually I'm gonna have to see how much protein are in those shakes I take. But guys, I need some help with bench press. I really just started working out about 5 days ago, and I hate to say it, but I'm pretty damn weak! I'm 6'2" 200 lbs and I'm not benching my body weight....I bench 160-170. I know...it's pretty bad, but I've gotta start somewhere. I'd like to get my numbers up to at least my body weight over the summer. Can I get some advice on how to raise my numbers?

If you mix some ON Whey with around 10ounces of FF skim milk, it will give you around 40 grams of protein per glass. :D If you just started working out 5 days ago, don't expect instant results. Add about 5lbs everytime you work out in order to make your muscles grow to accommedate the extra weight. Give it a month or two & with this steady process you will not only feel, but SEE a difference emerging. Veins will come out of nowhere, you will seriously have more stamina, (obviously strength). Just eat right, & EAT A LOT Stay steady on your routine & make sure you get AT LEAST one gram of protein per pound of what you weigh. Anything else you need to know bro? B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Chris, guesse my weight!

A thousand pounds?

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

;)