Worse luck with car audio, ever...

Might be selling my trading my LVL4 for a Batcap 2000, selling my Kinetik HC2000, and getting a recone for the AQ.

Sup Wenn

Edited by k3n12ock

honestly if u look at it u didnt spend that much money u would feel twice as worse if u paid retail for that sae amp. try buying subs and amps etc etc etc. yes its an expensive hobbie but its addicting...

anyway were all always here to help you out to stop blowing fuses amps subs hah :P :

edit: that sounded weird i mean try buying multiple 18's and amps wire where 2 subs are a little over 800 and amp alone 600 wire 50 it does add up

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Might be selling my trading my LVL4 for a Batcap 2000, selling my Kinetik HC2000, and getting a recone for the AQ.

Sup Wenn

There ya go man. Just like anything else... its not how many times you get knocked down, Its how many times you get back up. Any questions and we're here to help man. Get back at it.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Thanks folks. Looks like I'm going to get a recone OR just sell the AQ sub.

I truly do suggest keeping the AQ and getting a recone for it... It can be ran anywhere from 1500-3500+ watts daily and keep up with just about anything out there. I've done a ton of testing with HD3s(between my own 15 and teammates 15s) and they are some of the better woofers made in the past few years IMO. They really do excell in daily applications for the large power range I listed and can also double as sum serious SPL woofers too.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I truly do suggest keeping the AQ and getting a recone for it... It can be ran anywhere from 1500-3500+ watts daily and keep up with just about anything out there. I've done a ton of testing with HD3s(between my own 15 and teammates 15s) and they are some of the better woofers made in the past few years IMO. They really do excell in daily applications for the large power range I listed and can also double as sum serious SPL woofers too.

YES recone to the alumminum (sp) coils so that way you can get htat 3000 watts daily to them my friend has two 15s on a hifonics brutus 2610 and DAMN does it slap.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

People have bad times. I beleive that their was something more to this though personally. But a recone kit is 80 bucks for the copper, and 40 for the baskit I believe. Did you set your gains correctly and everything? (Grounds/ gains/ etc) IMO I would just recone the AQ's their beastly and take burtal abuse if you know what your doing. Also what was your box size for the 15?

Edited by Enellz

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Sorry to hear that, I hope it won't be too long before you get back in the game.

Edited by justinlc3

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Sorry to hear that, I hope it won't be too long before you get back in the game.

It's weird but after I posted this, I got PM's (not on here) about trading for my blown DC, a PM from someone whowants to buy my kinetik, and a quote from DJ about the costs of a recone. Weird.