Cop kills 2 innocent people and gets paid leave.

First off R.I.P. victims. :( It's sad but cops get away with way too much shit. They are supposed to protect and serve not kill and get a slap on the wrist. Hope he goes to jail like a normal person and the inmates rape the shit out of him

I'm sure that you would have the same feelings had this cop been a member of your own family or someone you cared about. :rolleyes:

First of all he hasn't gotten away with anything and has yet to even enter a plea yet. Remember what our great country that we live in says - Innocent until proven guilty. You guys are soo quick to chastise this guy for what he did, only because he is a cop. That is the epitome of discrimination and it's not frowned upon simply because many people are brought up to dislike police for whatever reason their own parents has.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Marlo, I do agree with you somewhat, but I've put some math up showing that the cop was at least 500 feet away at the time they started to turn. They were not at fault cause at that distance, that late at night/early in the morning (whatever you want to say), the lack of light makes it next to impossible to judge speed.

Now, I haven't read the report, so I don't know if they were drunk, but even if they weren't, they still wouldn't have been able to judge his speed. I know from first hand experience that judging speed (especially at night) is very hard. Especially at that distance. The cop was barely a spec of light to the driver.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Marlo, I do agree with you somewhat, but I've put some math up showing that the cop was at least 500 feet away at the time they started to turn. They were not at fault cause at that distance, that late at night/early in the morning (whatever you want to say), the lack of light makes it next to impossible to judge speed.

Now, I haven't read the report, so I don't know if they were drunk, but even if they weren't, they still wouldn't have been able to judge his speed. I know from first hand experience that judging speed (especially at night) is very hard. Especially at that distance. The cop was barely a spec of light to the driver.

Just to give you an idea of what might happen. The day before I left for the AF my sister got into a pretty bad wreck. They were driving thru an intersection when a semi truck started to turn in front of them (similar to this vid) and the trucks light was a red arrow. My sister hit the truck head on at 65ish mph and she was charged for being at fault because she was drunk. The video at the light clearly showed that he ran the red light, but it was the alki that played into guilt more than anything. Granted my sister and the other two lived...somehow. Now, being it was at night or not. there is a huge difference between someone coming at you at 60 vs 90+. Drinking limits your abilities more and that's what they will hit on.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I'm sure that you would have the same feelings had this cop been a member of your own family or someone you cared about. :rolleyes:

First of all he hasn't gotten away with anything and has yet to even enter a plea yet. Remember what our great country that we live in says - Innocent until proven guilty. You guys are soo quick to chastise this guy for what he did, only because he is a cop. That is the epitome of discrimination and it's not frowned upon simply because many people are brought up to dislike police for whatever reason their own parents has.

if this guy was my family member you are damn right i disown him.

i dont give a shit who you are. it was death caused by stupidity which is so utterly pointless in the end

as far as you sticking up for police. more power to you but you know as well as i that the more you type the more they will type back. calling them children only entices them to talk more. let them hate all they want. its not gonna hurt you. its not gonna hurt the cops either.

but as for the "chickenshit" tickets. they still are chickenshit. what makes loud music illegal? someone says so. thats it. we give ourselves too much power as humans. thats just my thoughts on that.

but go ahead marlo. fuel the flames

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz