Cop kills 2 innocent people and gets paid leave.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/18/j...i_n_362353.html

Milford police released video today of a deadly collision that killed two teens in June.

The dashboard cam of a police cruiser shows a speeding Officer Jason Anderson pass on the right side of the road and barrel into Ashlie Krakowski and David Servin as they made a left-hand turn. Servin died at the scene. Krakowski died later at the hospital.

Anderson was driving 94 mph and did not have his lights or siren on. Even worse, the officer was not responding to a call and had no reason to be speeding.

The officer has been charged with manslaughter but is on paid leave from the department.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Wow thats crazy. If he didn't have his lights on and wasn't responding to a call he had no reason for speeding. He should be charged for that. I'm all for cops but this just proves how some of them misuse their power.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

And a murderer behind a badge get's leave with pay and only charged with manslaughter. If that was the other way around with two teens speeding and hit the cop....... It would be ALL OVER the news and the teens would be on death row right now.

R.I.P. to the kids, and must be hard on their families. That pig should rot in hell... and get raped by some inmates and then gutted like a fish.

I wanna know how a cop gets PAID LEAVE after something like that.... :censored:

My thoughts exactly, way to set the guidelines for what happens to cops when shit like this happens. Fuck our government and the system that runs it.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

sad sad thing to happen..

but for some reason, i doubt he was really going almost 100 mph.. i keep looking at right before he crashes, he would have been past them going 100 and even if the other cop is going 50, he wasnt pulling away THAT fast

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

this is bullshit, he gets paid leave for murder, manslaughter is still murder. He killed 2 innocent people for no reason, does he go to jail, no, ticket, no, license revoked like it should be, no. But every day people get busted for bs crimes, having small amounts of smoke, or a pipe. Im not talking about the hardcore dealers slingin weight, but the kids just havin fun. The poor kids who get thrown in jail and a huge fine for having a hitter and no smoke. But this asshole gets off free? Im sorry but NWA said it best...i dont even need to repeat it. This is some fucked up shit

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

this is bullshit, he gets paid leave for murder, manslaughter is still murder. He killed 2 innocent people for no reason, does he go to jail, no, ticket, no, license revoked like it should be, no. But every day people get busted for bs crimes, having small amounts of smoke, or a pipe. Im not talking about the hardcore dealers slingin weight, but the kids just havin fun. The poor kids who get thrown in jail and a huge fine for having a hitter and no smoke. But this asshole gets off free? Im sorry but NWA said it best...i dont even need to repeat it. This is some fucked up shit

^ This.

Wow, he started braking way the fuck too late. Rest in peace to the driver/passenger of the other car.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived