Cop kills 2 innocent people and gets paid leave.

wow you guys are pretty damn harsh on him. yes he shouldnt have been speeding and was obviously just dicking around. but that other car turned in front of them. in a normal car accident it would have been the girls fault for making that turn. ive had friends that have turned in front of a car and were hit because the other driver was speeding but it was still their fault because they put themselfs in the path of the oncoming car. but now because this is a cop, he has to be charged or elce everyone will say he got special treatment.

At least someone else agrees with me on all of these points.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

wow you guys are pretty damn harsh on him. yes he shouldnt have been speeding and was obviously just dicking around. but that other car turned in front of them. in a normal car accident it would have been the girls fault for making that turn. ive had friends that have turned in front of a car and were hit because the other driver was speeding but it was still their fault because they put themselfs in the path of the oncoming car. but now because this is a cop, he has to be charged or elce everyone will say he got special treatment.

Did anyone die as a result of those accidents you're talking about?

I think not, because if someone did then the person that hit (not the one turning) would still be charged with manslaughter.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Did anyone die as a result of those accidents you're talking about?

I think not, because if someone did then the person that hit (not the one turning) would still be charged with manslaughter.

how does that make a difference??? if im holding a knife and you run into me and cut yourself its your fault, but if you run into the knife hard enough to kill youself its now my fault?

now i didnt say the charge was wrong, but everyone getting all pissed off at the cop is just biased. thats my main point.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

how does that make a difference??? if im holding a knife and you run into me and cut yourself its your fault, but if you run into the knife hard enough to kill youself its now my fault?

now i didnt say the charge was wrong, but everyone getting all pissed off at the cop is just biased. thats my main point.

It really isn't but in a court room it probabily is....I'm taking a crim. law class and we had to spend a couple extra class sessions on the whole 1st/2nd degree murder and manslaughter and unintentional manslaughter (which is the case with this accident) because of how tricky the law is when it comes down to these things.

And I get where you're coming from but I think a lot of the anger towards the cop is because this happened and he's pretty much just chillin on payed leave.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

It really isn't but in a court room it probabily is....I'm taking a crim. law class and we had to spend a couple extra class sessions on the whole 1st/2nd degree murder and manslaughter and unintentional manslaughter (which is the case with this accident) because of how tricky the law is when it comes down to these things.

And I get where you're coming from but I think a lot of the anger towards the cop is because this happened and he's pretty much just chillin on payed leave.

ah, so you're the one person that actualy knows what he's talking about. lol.

do you know anything about the POST test or others like it? im getting ready to take one this weekend.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

He's on payed leave pending an internal investigation, which I'm sure will suddenly come once his trial begins. I highly doubt he's just chillen out and counting money at his home, getting ready for a winter vacation with his family. He's prolli spending more time right now with a lawyer than his own family and discussing how long he is gonna be possibly in jail for. Yes he did contribute to the deaths of two people but his life currently is far from easy like you all are making it out to be.

There are many statements that I've seen regarding the sobriety or lack their of in the case of the two victims. It doesn't excuse what the officer did, but it more than likely contributed to the fact of the victim's vehicle being in the middle of the intersection and nearly stopped when it was struck by the officer. Once again it doesn't make what happened any less tragic or horrible but it still has to be brought up as a contributing factor in the incident.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

He's on payed leave pending an internal investigation, which I'm sure will suddenly come once his trial begins. I highly doubt he's just chillen out and counting money at his home, getting ready for a winter vacation with his family. He's prolli spending more time right now with a lawyer than his own family and discussing how long he is gonna be possibly in jail for. Yes he did contribute to the deaths of two people but his life currently is far from easy like you all are making it out to be.

There are many statements that I've seen regarding the sobriety or lack their of in the case of the two victims. It doesn't excuse what the officer did, but it more than likely contributed to the fact of the victim's vehicle being in the middle of the intersection and nearly stopped when it was struck by the officer. Once again it doesn't make what happened any less tragic or horrible but it still has to be brought up as a contributing factor in the incident.

x2

it looks like a 50/50. both were doing something they were not supposed to. it'll be a tough trial.

ah, so you're the one person that actualy knows what he's talking about. lol.

do you know anything about the POST test or others like it? im getting ready to take one this weekend.

Yeah, just a bit though. lol.

No, I'm not there yet, but my crim. teachers always tell us to look on the website for the department were looking to work for and they sometimes have some practice tests and things like that.

But good luck on your test.

EDIT: A CHP gave us a paper about some websites we could look at to study for their test, I'll try to find it and post those for you if you want

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

x2

it looks like a 50/50. both were doing something they were not supposed to. it'll be a tough trial.

To a certain extent it will be.. I know the lawyer that the family has(from when I lived in CT) and he is very good and very well known in the state(Hugh Keefe). I'm just happy that I'm working in a firm down here now, a lot of the criminal cases we handle are drug related. We have built up a sort of reputation for being the firm that handles the bigger profile drug cases. Some people love us for it and other hate us for it, but no one can deny that we're very good at what we do. I'll be taking the Bar exam within the next 2 years after I finish up sum things and get a little more experience under my belt.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I see where every one is coming from. It could be 50/50. Yet the ones that were in the car that was hit may have been able to avoid the whole incident if the siren or lights would have been on so that they would have known the cop was coming. The video to me is a bit sketchy and I cant quite figure out why the cop on the left was letting him fly by on the right knowing it wasnt right to do with no siren or lights going. Makes me wonder how crooked some people can be. Im not saying anything against the cops it just seems crazy that he allowed the other guy to do that without trying to stop him knowing he could have caused an accident.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived