Sonic Electronix

I have heard allot of criticism regarding 6x9s. I was wondering if it is just 6x9s that are bad, or is it ALL 3 way speakers? I don't need an explanation why they are bad so don't decide to not answer because you are in a hurry or something.

anybody?

I dont know what you have been hearing but i dont have the money to buy all new door speakers so i just took 2 6x9s that i got at a garage sale for 7 bucks with boxes and put them in my back seat and they sound great..i love them

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

i think its a bandwagon thing. i have never had a problem with 6x9s.. i have used component sets as well i liked having a separate tweeter. i didnt notice a huge difference but im no pro at it either

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

depends on what 3 way 6x9's you get. you can get a pair at walmart for $20, and they suck. spend a few hundred dollars and you will get a nice pair...

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

the knock on 6x9 is the cone shape cant reproduce sound as accurately as round speakers (from what I have read) So the sq is off, I myself, like 6x9's. As for 3 ways, or Coaxle setups, most are single amp, with the tweets being crossed over from the factory. not too many are bi-ampable. You can get more set up options out of a component set, as for imaging, and ease of swapping cross overs and choosing tweet material, but thats the same knock on a components set, you have to have some where to put the tweet and crossover.

all have their use, sometimes, you need a comp set, some times a co axle set up, some times a co axle with a add a tweet works best

Edited by baggedon4s

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

u can mount cross overs on the door, behind the door pannel, to the kick panels, under the carpet at the dash if u want to n stick em to the floor wit double sided tape

i had mine in the door n shouldn't have cause water runs into ur door via window and has holes at the bottom to let water out n i didn't kno this n i was playin around wit my truck one day n i went to take out my xovers n they was all rusty n what knot but still worked

kinda got out in the good due to my comps are marine rated so they still ok

but do not just throw em in the door n let em lay on the bottom

if u dont want to run to many wires u can put GOOD double sided tape on em n stick em behind the door panel, or u can screw em to the back of the door panel, i got mine mounted to my kick panels

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif