Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

LOL. He was trippin hard.

The car they were in had dark tint, but for some reason it looks like there was none at all. The music did sound a little trippy, and the subs made a lil noise, so I'm sure that added to his experience.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

oh and it's usually a bad idea to listen to music on it... like those guys were doing... makes me freak out.. i don't do it anymore... and it doesn't matter what kind of music it is

first time I tried salvia I was listening to some pink floyd I began to flow into the music as if it was sucking me into the notes that were being played lol it was crazy.,...imo salvia is retarded shrooms are just oh too good to ever try salvia again

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

first time I tried salvia I was listening to some pink floyd I began to flow into the music as if it was sucking me into the notes that were being played lol it was crazy.,...imo salvia is retarded shrooms are just oh too good to ever try salvia again

Sounds like you did DMT

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

no it was some 80x extract oil

ahhh

wen i did it i was staring into a cup of water and i thought it was a ocean. i didnt laugh at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Regardless if its illegal or not. It doesnt make the company look good.

When I played football, my coach always told us that if we were going to go and act stupid somewhere, wear a different school's t shirt lol.

I can understand why your boss is pissed. this guy looks like a dipshit, and he works for that company. Not trying to be rude, but thats how many people see it. Its no different than being wasted in that shirt and acting stupid. it still doesnt make the company look good.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Regardless if its illegal or not. It doesnt make the company look good.

I can understand why your boss is pissed. this guy looks like a dipshit, and he works for that company. Not trying to be rude, but thats how many people see it. Its no different than being wasted in that shirt and acting stupid. it still doesnt make the company look good.

I personally wouldn't stop going to, let's say a best buy, just cuz someone was acting silly on vid with a Best Buy shirt on, so I don't know about many people having that view. plus it's on YouTube...I can't see many of our customers looking up Chris Salvia Trip in the search box...and if they did, they'd probably get a laugh out of it

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived