noob spl ?

ok im about to purchase a 03-06 tahoe real soon,my question is what is tha best combo to go with to hit high numbers. i wanna do 15 but thinkin in case i have to ever take them out for luggage but would settle for 12s. what brand should i be at i have been lookin at sundown amps, so i mite go with one of there amp but im lookin to spend about 300-800 on subs,amp,and box, im open to any sugg. and also can some one list so box suggestions to go off ill even buy some blueprints on some boxes if any out there.

Well what do you call high numbers? I have seen 154's with two 15's in a surburban and I have also seen a 150 with a single 15" sub and one amp in a Tahoe. If you are looking to save space I would run a single amp and a single sub. It all comes down to what you want out of your system high numbers on music or burps? or both?

Dude in that price range u could go with Some Hifonics Subs and Amps, really great hard hitting sound and easy on the cash ive had really good luck with them!!

Hi, My Name is Brient Marek. Im 26 years old and would never hold SMD responsible!!!

Dude in that price range u could go with Some Hifonics Subs and Amps, really great hard hitting sound and easy on the cash ive had really good luck with them!!

yeah I have a pair of them and I'm looking to add 2 more pairs to the ride. I am not a competitor, but I am very happy with their products. I haven't had a single issue, and with their prices, you can't go wrong.

just buy some second hand 12" DC subs of here and a amp to match them and you should hit 140+ in anycar

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

• 4 weeks later...