I got a dumbass question

I just bought 4 used Fi BTL 18" subs, and I am having them all reconed by Fi to start a new. I should be getting all four of my BTL's back either the week of thanksgiving or the week after. I was wondering if they have to be rebroken in or will they still be pretty loose. I have never done a recone so there is no need for rape guys. lol

they will be tight, like new.

go easy on them or beat on em right away. your call. btl's are beasts and you have to try to mess them up

you will have to break them in, in essence they are brand new subs, just with the old motor and basket

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I just bought 4 used Fi BTL 18" subs, and I am having them all reconed by Fi to start a new. I should be getting all four of my BTL's back either the week of thanksgiving or the week after. I was wondering if they have to be rebroken in or will they still be pretty loose. I have never done a recone so there is no need for rape guys. lol

you sure do, new softparts/

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg